1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That aint linked to my gallery.

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Taz38 said:
ok catch me up.......that is who in the pic?
That fella is the real fredsanford. He owned gunsnet for awhile. Just took it over.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Taz38 said:
ok catch me up.......that is who in the pic?
That's the infamous FredSanford, sort of the villiage idiot of Gunsnet, a frustrating fool who generated endless threads speculating whether he was for real or not - a theme continuing separately on a thread over here, now, by a fellow who spells the name slightly differently. His game over at Brand X was to brag about his sexual exploits, his grandiose business plans, and then complain about his personal problems and frustrate the heck out of anyone who gave him advice. His most notorious capers were a pic of him adopting a tough-guy pose with a shotgun that was purple because of the lighting, and a pic of his pecker that finally got him banned.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
He was obviously lying about his sexual exploits--:) well now I can put a face :sick: with the infamous name

and thank you DZ for taking the time to catch me up :)

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Taz38 said:
He was obviously lying about his sexual exploits...
Well I think he's kinda cute. Besides, all I ever saw of him was the top of his head.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Dzerzhinsky said:
That's the infamous FredSanford, sort of the villiage idiot of Gunsnet, a frustrating fool who generated endless threads speculating whether he was for real or not - a theme continuing separately on a thread over here, now, by a fellow who spells the name slightly differently. His game over at Brand X was to brag about his sexual exploits, his grandiose business plans, and then complain about his personal problems and frustrate the heck out of anyone who gave him advice. His most notorious capers were a pic of him adopting a tough-guy pose with a shotgun that was purple because of the lighting, and a pic of his pecker that finally got him banned.
By your description, it might have been Bill Klinton.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
aviator said:
By your description, it might have been Bill Klinton.
:lol: :lolup: You reached for the stars and pulled that one down LOL :lolup: :lol:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Anyone gotta link to Ferds website for Taz? She'll get a kick outta that!

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I highly doubt our Ferd Impostor can direct us to the real Ferd's website. He called himself Parrot Head Fred in the latest version I saw. As for it scarring anyone for life, I think he took down the pic of the girls urinating.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
well just from what I've heard I will probably need to wait til I get home to view this---it might send the filters through the roof

·
Registered
276 Posts
If he has the last of the gems he posted on Brand X before being banned, you'll be sorry you visited. When he snuck back in as Assasin, his thing was to post pictures of unflushed toilets with overly large feces in them. From the sheer size of the turds, my guess is they were generated by Ferd himself. GG

1 - 20 of 44 Posts