Gunco Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all:

Just thought I?d sign up before someone else uses the name Pogo in this forum. My name was on the list, although I don?t know why. Actually, I?ve got friends in both boards (at least I hope I do) and I don?t have any animosity toward either board.

Although I?ve signed up in this forum, I probably won?t post much for a while - until the problems between the two boards are resolved, or at least settled down to a mild grumble. I just don?t want to become involved in the dispute. I hope you all understand that.

Anyway, I wish you all well.

Pogo

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Pogo said:
Hi all:

Just thought I?d sign up before someone else uses the name Pogo in this forum. My name was on the list, although I don?t know why. Actually, I?ve got friends in both boards (at least I hope I do) and I don?t have any animosity toward either board.

Although I?ve signed up in this forum, I probably won?t post much for a while - until the problems between the two boards are resolved, or at least settled down to a mild grumble. I just don?t want to become involved in the dispute. I hope you all understand that.

Pogo

You've got a friend here, Pogo.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Pogo said:
...I just don?t want to become involved in the dispute. I hope you all understand that.

Pogo
Understood and thanks.
Stop by anytime.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might as well bring my first post here to the top. :rofl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts