Gunco Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well the scope showed up today!! it is great, even the eye cup is in new condition. I have not painted yet but soon. also I am going to put a bipod on the barrel before I paint so it will all match. I thought I would post the pic as things come along. another note is the spare romak mount works WITHOUT fitting great news. I will post this seperatly. what do you guys think so far??

·
Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
I think you better ask Mrs. Hotbarrel for a new digital camera for Christmas... :lol:

It looks pretty good! You need a better pic of the business end of the Mini.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Let me be the first to say...SWEET!! You've done an awesome job with this one.

Damn Rhino beat me to it, lol.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes 20 bucks dose not buy much for a camera. I looked for cameras but to get a newer better camera, I will need a newer better computer to opperate it . I have NO usb and only 32 ram, all of a sudden a better camera becomes a LOT of money . forget it. I take a bunch of pics to get one barely acceptable.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it is just after 11:00 . I had to go out and run her some. I put the big flood lights on went out in the driveway and ran a bunch of rounds through it. NOT one stop. it is too dark to realy tell much about the scope other than it did not move. another note is the ejector looks to have held up fine too.
ANY other Romak fans out their. I know that the mini romak is a rare bread. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts