Gunco Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I know I have not posted much , and to be honest it has been on hold for a while. what I did was to install the scope rail. one hole in the rail goes over the center support rivet. I did not remove the rivet, inseted I countersunk the back of the rail and through weleded to the rivet filling up the entire hole. I drilled and countersunk two other holes in the rail ware it had been spot welded and fill welded them to the reciever. thies two I countersunk from the front. this is the extraI got in the romak kit. I think I may have posted some of this info before....
what I did today was the hard part... I called and ordered the scope.. I ordered from centerfire. it is a 4x24 the standard Romak scope. it should be allmost like the scope I got for my romak. I got a 4x26 on the original Romak. back then they had choises, now all they offer is a 4x24. they tell me that is realy the propper scope anyway. with the install of the scope all that will be left is a bipod. and final refinish. I will post when the scope comes in and its install.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts