Gunco Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have an ideal on the value of a MK2 STEN kit with original barrel, 11 mags?

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Sarco prices the kit with bbl for about $205. Out of stock though so no clue if that is current value. Gunbroker completed auctions seem to run around $200-300 with original bbl, although one hit $650 for some reason? Maybe a rare manufacturer? Mags are all over the place, but $10-15 each seems to be the going rate for good ones.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sarco prices the kit with bbl for about $205. Out of stock though so no clue if that is current value. Gunbroker completed auctions seem to run around $200-300 with original bbl, although one hit $650 for some reason? Maybe a rare manufacturer? Mags are all over the place, but $10-15 each seems to be the going rate for good ones.
Thanks, thinking about selling but not wanting to do gunbroker. This is something work with.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
If it's a nice kit,nice mags.At this stage of the game 4bills.Might sound high but it being a mkll is cool. And like kernel said, manufacturing marks mean a lot to some people. mkllls even are out there these days.

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Yeah, prices sure have jumped from the $15-20 per kit back in the 80s! If the stuff is nice condition I'd price towards the upper end, with the election coming up you might get a quick sale. If it doesn't sell, you can always go down.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
The ll's and lll's make nice pistols. Properly done of course. Good grief,4 or 5 a hundred bucks!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the replies, now to dig it out and take some pics.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Interesting, but I'm more needing the cash right now and going through things I'll probably never do anything with. Off from surgery and job has no short term disability, so once the vacation is gone.....

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, I dug this thing out last night and it doesn't have the mag well that swivels. Is that MK3? This thing has been in a box on the shelf for at least a dozen years (probably more like 15) and have pretty much forgotten what was what.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep, MK3 with the T stock.
Thanks.

·
3/6 Infantry
4,766 Posts
Yeah, That's the one I have. They say its the less desirable model, but mine works great. I modded it to look more like the mkII by shortening the tube and drilling vent holes. Threaded the bbl and put on a fake can that slips over the bbl most of the way. Looks cheesy up close but from a few feet away it looks the part.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts