Gunco Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Al Quaida (sp) people just atarted their old strategy of threatening us again with more attacks.

Contrary to public opinion the new Patriot Act has probably helped prevent some small scale attack on our soil (or a large scale, we would never know), but at this time I believe they are only looking for publicity among their kind. They have been so hardly hit they won't be able to put anything together here.

That's precisely one of the reasons we have a war in Iraq, we took the war to them, fight there and die there, America is off limits to you Mr. Bin Laden. I'm convinced we are doing the right thing in that part of the world.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Yes we took the fight to them, and that has kept them on their heels. And out of our backyard and hopefully it will stay that way.

·
Poof no eyebrows
1,421 Posts
Fine let them make their threats, the more they talk, the easeir it is for our intel to track them. Meanwhile i'll still go shopping, watch movies, and if I can ever afford it fly to Alaska for a vacation.

I don't have time to, and have more important things to do than live in fear.

·
Registered
145 Posts
You hit the nail right on the head Aviator. That is what the liberals just don't or won't understand....

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Somewhere a stand had to be made and I can see whay it's unpopular. I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I think of the people that have died.

But..... Since the 1970's we have tried to just turn a blind eye to it and many have been killed because of it.

We could have gone on that way for another 30 years I guess, but we shouldn't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts