Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDITED

Original content suppressed until Joe answers question posted on 3/23/2005

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
nothing surpise me about those assclown........I wouldn't doubt that it's true, considering the amount of lies they have been known to tell people, and have been caught at.......they must be taking the fake SEAL course on how to lie and be stupid at it.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I seriously doubt that any decent gunboard would stopp so low in integrity as having those cheats and weasels as a sponsor. there are some things more important than a buck.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Unfortunantly, AK-47.net has these morons as sponsors. I would never buy from them again, nor will I trouble myself into going to the above mentioned forum. I had to have my credit card company rake them over the coals just to get my money back.

Just a quicky about what happened. I ordered a AR lower from them. Each time I called, I was told it was backordered. When I finally called to cancel my order, they offered me someone else's. That was it for me!

I would love to see JoeKen gone! Out of business! Dust in the wind!

W.T. Sherman said:
I seriously doubt that any decent gunboard would stopp so low in integrity as having those cheats and weasels as a sponsor. there are some things more important than a buck.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
These guys never cease to amaze me. People, please don't support this mayhem by buying from them after we urge you not too. On a humorous note, I was lurking around another board's for sale forum and found this add from Joeken advertising E. German kits. Seems as if Joeken has screwed this one up, a somewhat small group buy I might add, along with a moderator from the board that sponsors them. You have got to know something is wrong when the moderator from the board that supports them is pissed off about a deal gone bad. Read HERE.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Talk about a Chinese fire drill-some people NEVER learn that a leopard does not change its spots.............

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
What's truly amazing is some of the names of the posters. They have been around for a while and should have known better.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
For god sakes, it's a lousy 9 kits and unless I'm reading it wrong, at least half of the orders were screwed up in one way or another.
This bunch would have trouble being a cashier at Wal-Mart. Yet another reason to avoid this bunch.
Hmmm.......looks like another "Disappearing Post Syndrome" happened there too. EDIT: Holy cow, they deleted a MODS POST???? That's some kinda hutzpah!
These guys are SO crooked.
And wow, $200 for a worn, mismatched "mostly East German" AK kit? People still send these guys money after the whole PLO "Russian-Sino" underfolder fiasco? I don't think everybody that ordered EVER got those kits even yet.
I suspect these "EG" kits came from the same shipment.

·
Registered
681 Posts
they'll probably find out that if these things ship out at all, they're probably romanian kits joeken bought from IO, passing them off as.... whatever

·
Chinese Connection
2,094 Posts
would it be fun if FBI stop by see JoeKen and talking about how they holding the businese ????? :naughty:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Yep i'm the dummy who took a chance on an East German kit lol. It was my first experiance with Joeken. The kit i received is in excellent shape but wrong stock, i ordered the "crutch" type. What i don't understand is how do i tell its even E.G.? I can't find any arsenal marks. Its a mis-match pile of parts but very nice parts, the bolt carrier and bolt are like new. It should make a nice rifle even if i paid to much. The original finish is so nice with just that weathered look to it i'm going to leave it as is and try to make the receiver look "worn". I'll post a picture of the kit later.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Note to self:

It takes 3 bone heads and a shitty vendor to run a group buy on less than 10 POS mismatching AK kits.

I can't help but laugh at these guys.

I love it when they say "PM me". Every try to contact these morons? It must take them as long to type as it does to ship products. Too bad they don't type as fast as they charge credit cards.

Guys please don't get into these group buys unless you have low expectations and plenty of time to wait.

Just stay here at Gunco for the best info and help, weaponeer for group buys, and DPH Arms/K-var/Global if you need something right away. It will make your life so much more enjoyable.

·
Chinese Connection
2,094 Posts
I am with Shortrnd, how hard to is ship a 10 kits ????? well IO shipping 150 Aks from weaponeer group buy in one or two days. Doesn't take 3 peoples to change a Light Bulb ???

1 - 20 of 23 Posts