Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there aren't enough questions about our public school system, tonight's news has two more female teachers arrested for having sex with students.

Sarah Suzanne Bench-Salorio, 28, of Orange, was charged with 20 counts of lewd acts on a child under 14 years old. She is married, raising three foster children with her husband. The suspect, who taught for two years at Santiago Charter Middle School, was arrested Tuesday, a day after one of the boys told his parents about the alleged contact with his former teacher.

Bench-Salorio, who taught reading and English, was booked Wednesday at the Orange County Jail, with bond set at $1 million.

"Our investigation indicates that the teacher initiated the sexual contact, and that this contact took place over a period of several months," an investigator said. "We're looking at events that spanned several months throughout 2004, and part of that investigation is to determine if it happened sooner than that. We believe the contact took place at various locations and we're investigating whether it was at the parties' homes or the school."

After the one boy came forward, a follow-up investigation "determined there was a second victim," Investigator Hill said, but he did not know if both boys knew about each other.

See, http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/4055460/detail.html

In Texas, I believe ...

Janay Willson, 31, was indicted on two counts of sexual assault of a child, as 16 year old student. Rumors about her had circulated for years, according to one news report. I wonder whether she taught sex ed? Authorities are conducting tests to determine the paternity of one of her children, which may have been fathered by the student.

See, http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=320&u=/ibsys/20050106/lo_kprc/2524619&printer=1

·
Registered
736 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
FredSandford said:
damm why couldn't i have been in her class

all i ever wanted to do in junior high was bang my hot teachers

i was a really horny bastard back then i would f**k almost anything

thoser were the days :nanabang:
No offense, but can we take it a little easy with the F-BOMB?

·
Registered
736 Posts
A teacher I knew from my old high school got arrested, and charged with having sex with girls after school in the class room. i didn't know about it until 3 years after I gratuated.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
yosuthnmasa said:
No offense, but can we take it a little easy with the F-BOMB?
Yer right.

Not raggin on you Ferd or whoever ya may be, but we all are trying to keep it a little more civil here even when we argue about things. :thumbup1:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
When I graduated from HS in 1969, we found out that one of the male teachers had been dating one of our female classmates. We always wondered about their relationship, but it didn't come out "officially" until her graduation. They got married and are still married all these years later.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Well, the end must be near, I actually agree a bit with pseudofred (hey that works well, like pseudofed!).

I wouldn't be complainin' if I were getting it on with a hot teacher when I was in 8th or 9th grade (or 10th, 11th, 12th). I think most guys dream of that....

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
pzjgr said:
Well, the end must be near, I actually agree a bit with pseudofred (hey that works well, like pseudofed!).

I wouldn't be complainin' if I were getting it on with a hot teacher when I was in 8th or 9th grade (or 10th, 11th, 12th). I think most guys dream of that....
I wouldn't have either when I was that age. But there probably are young girls at that age who wouldn't mind getting it on with a good looking male teacher also.

However, I'd be madder than hell if I had a young kid in school and some adult teacher would make a move on them. I'd probably be so mad that I would have a difficult time controlling my temper.

It's a real touchy situation. I'm sure Strange Destiny could tell us some stories about teachers and students. But it's no difference than when I was in the military. I had some attractive young females that worked for me. I treated them with a professional stand off approach and insisted they conduct themself in the same manner. And in doing so I had absolutely no problem. I did have a couple of them make phoney accusations that I was discriminating, etc. But because of the way I conducted myself on the job, I had no difficulty proving their accusations were false.

That's the only way to conduct yourself on the job today. Anything else is professional suicide.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I agree with you Pogo....I am not sure how I would feel about it with my own kids, since I don't have any yet.

It is a weird double standard I think a lot of people have. While the thought of a male teacher taking advantage of a young female student infuriates, many males look at the opposite situation with a "allright, you go!" attitude.

I have a feeling if I had kids, and I found out my daughters teacher had seduced her, you'd have a hard time stopping me from killing the bastard. Yet if I had a son who had scored with a hot teacher, I don't know if I would be that upset....

But you are 100% correct in your assesment of any working relationship nowadays. Just way to many people out there looking for a reason to wreck other peoples lives.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
We live in a wide open, sexually charged society but when you cross the portals at work, you have to convert to being a Puritan.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:thumbup1: :thumbup1:
What Pogo said!

Frankly, I doubt many parents want their 15 year old boys to have the responsibilities of fatherhood, nor have teachers using them for sexual gratification.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Yeah there is a big difference between what a 15 year old boy wants and what is good for him. And as a father I would have zero tolerance for that sort of behaviour even if I had a son. There was a Tae Kwon Do instructor at my daughter's dojang that had a thing for the young girls. He was in his late 20's and was sending this 13 year old really strange, puppydog love letters. Anyway this didn't come out till after he was fired. I asked my daughter if he ever said anything "weird" to her and she laughed and said "no dad, he knows you'd kill him". After that I was glad I always sat and watched rather than just dropping her off for class.

·
1,763 Posts
I agree I too would have wanted to do some of my teachers back then.
but there is right and wrong, this is just wrong, my ex wife was sexually abused by her mothers boyfriend while her mother lay dieing from breast cancer in the other room, it created a twisted confused adult that has battled with this for decades. ALL SEXUAL PREDATORS SHOULD FACE DEATH IF CONVICTED! He (the sexual predator) helped to ruin my life as well, cost me my family, my closeness with my kids, my house, my guns, lots of money. The victims never totally get over this, and it's reach is much further than while it's happening.

DEATH, DEATH, DEATH!!!

maybe another time I will tell you how I really feel.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I think we ought to sue David Lee Roth, Van Halen and MTV for the song and video
"Hot For Teacher".

It corrupted a generation of teachers and students.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Damned heterosexuals, recruiting from among schoolchildren. I'm sick of the heterosexual agenda, trying to teach our children that heterosexuality is normal and that heterosexuals should be accepted. What more evidence do you need that they should never be allowed to be schoolteachers???

1 - 20 of 47 Posts