Gunco Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
=====================
Update - Edited by Gunco:

The reason you're receiving an error message with the 'refer' link is because you were using the link posted in this thread. The link located below in the bottom navbar generates a unique ID number that identifies you as the referrer, so by clicking on the link provided by Sangrun, you were trying to send the message as him.

Again, please click on the link in the bottom navbar (right by the "User Agreement" link). Thanks and we apologize for this confusion!
=====================

:thankyou:

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Max! I laughed out loud when I saw it.

Pogo,

I'm checking on the issue and so far I haven't come up with an answer. My account allows me to use the refer link at the botom and so does my regular user account that I use for testing. I'll take a look at the permissions of your account and make sure you are set.

·
Registered
273 Posts
same thing for me , i guess ill have to send in my 20 dollar contributor fee to be able to do it LOL

Forum Message

Kail, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Please note that in order to post on this board, you must be a registered user.
Log Out Home

·
Registered
273 Posts
i posted that message above that i cut and pasted just so you would know whats going on lol

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please let us know if anyone is still having issues and make sure you only use the button on the lower header.

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts