Gunco Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
redchevyman said:
Is the large nickel revolver a raging bull in 454 casul?
No, the .454 is more than I want to handle:) it's a Taurus M44 in .44 Mag.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wassa matter...........don't you guys like pistols?????

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Well, heck yes I like them, but just now saw the thread. You have a very nice collection. It about timed out on my old dailup. Way cool pistols.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Well, I'm guess the third set is a pair of 22's.
The 4th set a Walther PPK 380 and a HiPower?
And the stubby's, is one of them a 38?

I wasn't real sure, but I'll try guessing since no one else is.:confused:

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cephus you and preacher are correct. There are 3ea .22s, 1ea .380, 1ea .38, 1ea 9mm, 1ea .357 Mag, 1ea .44Mag & 1 ea .45 ACP.

I posted the question because I wanted to show off the little smilie doing a rant............he cracks me up.:biggrin:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I like that one too DorGunR. The funny thing is that it reminds me of myself sometimes!!!!:rant:

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
I see something there I need DorGunR. And, that's a Colt Woodsman. I've been meaning to try to find a nice one.

Nice guns there DorGunR.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pogo said:
I see something there I need DorGunR. And, that's a Colt Woodsman. I've been meaning to try to find a nice one.
Pogo........a Woodsman is gonna be hard to find I believe, I've had mine over 30 years. Good luck in your quest.........I really hope you find a good one, the're a lot of fun to shoot.:)

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
I see them around every now and then at gun shows DorGunR, but they ain't cheap. Another .22 I want to get is a High Standard military model.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts