Gunco Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else watch MXC of Spike? One of the funniest shows on TV. My personal favorite is the comments of Kenny Blankenship. He cracks me up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
mbakercad said:
Anyone else watch MXC of Spike? One of the funniest shows on TV. My personal favorite is the comments of Kenny Blankenship. He cracks me up.
Hey, is this the Japanese stuff thats dubbed in English? I think I caught the last part of one episode and it was damn funny some of the stuff they were doing. They were running/jumping across these rolling pads and the ones that made it were pretty impressive and the ones that bought it were funny as hell. :nanabang:

·
Registered
681 Posts
the little comment they throw in right before the competitor does his/her thing is a scream, as well as the commentary.:lol:

·
Registered
78 Posts
TheRealSundance said:
That show is a scream. How nobody get seriously hurt is beyond me.

I like the comments made during the pole vault event.
"She rides the pole like a pro, see the way she grips the shaft and rides it all the way to the end!"

Great stuff. IIRC, there have been some serious injuries on the original Takeshi's Castle series, but it's Japan and they can get away with stuff our uptight FCC & pack of lawyers would never let fly.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Some of those people have to be getting jacked up. You see the slow motion repeats of them going through those rollers? Or when they are leap frogging along at full speed and miss one of those pads? You know that at the very least that it hurt like hell, but I'd say there are a few people with hyper extended joints out there from that one. What a miserable bunch we are, sitting around watching some dumba$$ jack himself up for our entertainment :D :D. It is some of the funniest stuff going on the tube though.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rule .308 said:
Some of those people have to be getting jacked up. You see the slow motion repeats of them going through those rollers? Or when they are leap frogging along at full speed and miss one of those pads? You know that at the very least that it hurt like hell, but I'd say there are a few people with hyper extended joints out there from that one. What a miserable bunch we are, sitting around watching some dumba$$ jack himself up for our entertainment :D :D. It is some of the funniest stuff going on the tube though.
The two challenges in question are Log Drop and Sinkers & Floaters :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts