Gunco Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been wanting a C&R but have been putting it off because I will be moving this summer. We are looking for jobs out of state, but if nothing comes through we will be moving locally. This one bedroom apartment just is not getting it any longer :)

I heard it is not a big deal if moving locally, but moving out of state is complex. Any truth to this? What all is involved with each? If it is not a big deal I may go ahead and apply.

Any thoughts?

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
mbakercad said:
I been wanting a C&R but have been putting it off because I will be moving this summer. We are looking for jobs out of state, but if nothing comes through we will be moving locally. This one bedroom apartment just is not getting it any longer :)

I heard it is not a big deal if moving locally, but moving out of state is complex. Any truth to this? What all is involved with each? If it is not a big deal I may go ahead and apply.

Any thoughts?
My understanding that anytime you move you must complete a form for ATFE. Does not matter if it is instate or out of state.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
The forms are up on the BATFE site for when you move. In your case I might wait until I was settled in somewhere else just to avoid the hassle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts