Gunco Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
A man with his chessy sweaters and sneakers would need a gun to not get beat up. I remember him living in a good neighborhood, with that gun he could have keep to trash under control.

That is funny.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Cephus said:
He was a navy seal in nam decorated . No joke he was , the reason he wore the sweeter was all the tatoos he had on his arms fron his Navy days . AND THAT"S A FACT
He's right. It is true.

I'm not 100% sure, but he may have even been a sniper. There is some TV personality that you would never suspect that he was once a sniper in Vietnam, and this post makes me think it was Fred Rogers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry its not true

I read the same E-mail about Mr.Rogers you did and looked up his bio on the net...his only trip into the jungle was with X the owl and King Friday...The one about Captain Kangaroo is also fake..he served in the Marines but got out of boot camp just as the war ended..he wasnt on Iwo Jima with Lee Marvin like the story says.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.