Gunco Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very glad to see the ladies coming on board, they have some great views that make the board all the better.:) :) :) :)

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I didn't get her on here tonight, but I think she'll be on one night this week. We both got laptops with wireless, so we can interact. It pays to be a PC guy sometimes. :)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
We both got laptops with wireless, so we can interact. It pays to be a PC guy sometimes. :)
Now you won't have to spell words in front of the children. :)

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I think it says something good aboyt our sight that weman feel welcome here. I will try to keep in mind that they are here in my choise of words, when I am upset. I want them to feel welcome AND comfortable.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
gunnysmith said:
Now you won't have to spell words in front of the children. :)
:lol: :lol: :funny_pos

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I'll get her on here tonight just to say hello at least. She was very curious that I created an account for her. I think she thought I was trying to keep her off or something.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
And welcome Mrs. Sang!!!!!!!!!!

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Goodnight Mr & Mrs Sang! And I agree it's very nice to have the ladies participate in the discussions.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
hotbarrel said:
I think it says something good aboyt our sight that weman feel welcome here. I will try to keep in mind that they are here in my choise of words, when I am upset. I want them to feel welcome AND comfortable.
Weman? LOL!

Anyhow, well said Hotbarrel. I think that has alot to say about the group of people we have here. That's one thing I hope never changes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts