Gunco Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a chance to buy a never fired Mini-14 in a Muzzlelite Bull Pup stock, it also has the original wood stock, and one 20 round magazine. Does anyone have any experience with this set-up.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: Tommo

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Hummm, I'm kinda torn on mini 14's myself. I've had 3-4 over the years and found them to be a bit hit or miss even though I really like the concept of a light weight M1 Garand. 1 I had was great and the other 3 either had cycling issues or weren't all that accurate, plus have you checked availability of mags and there prices lately, last time I'd checked they were either unobtainiam or just crazy expensive. Something to consider,,,,

Don't know about the bullpup set up but did have the ATI folder kernelkrink mentioned and really liked it allot. Most bullpups seem to have shitty triggers from my limited experience with them though and have had other issues with some brands, ie; poor ergonomics, hard to get to or unreliable safeties and occasional cracking issues,,just what I've heard and read, but no first hand experience though, just hear say.

How ya been FryedUp,,long time no jaw with? I sold my other place of 35 + years and I bought a new homestead way up in the mountains last July with a 20+ acre wood lot and 2 Brookie filled streams and good hunting all around with about 300 sq miles of state and federal lands surrounding me . I'm in Heaven now. Hope all is well with you too. You too kernel. Keep in touch guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts