Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is part of my front yard.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, us trailer dwellers eat well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,334 Posts
One's (cow) name wouldn't happen to be Mimi? Everyone has, or had a cow named Mimi.

My mother's name was Mimi,,,don't ask me! Moooooooo! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Grandpa said:
A trailer in the country is better than a condo in the city IMO.
Yes Sir, that was my thinking when I bought this place.:) :) Got a few acres to play on and nobody to bother me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
75_stingray said:
One's (cow) name wouldn't happen to be Mimi? Everyone has, or had a cow named Mimi.

My mother's name was Mimi,,,don't ask me! Moooooooo! :D
I thought Bessie was the most popular cow name.:) :)
 

·
Friend of MCMXI
Joined
·
8,717 Posts
You've got a nice place Lupe. If I ever need a place to stay, I'll bring a tent.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Preacher said:
You've got a nice place Lupe. If I ever need a place to stay, I'll bring a tent.
UUHH, I do got extra bedrooms and you are welcome.:)

EDIT: course ya might have to step over junk to get to um.:eek:
 

·
Friend of MCMXI
Joined
·
8,717 Posts
Lupeloff said:
UUHH, I do got extra bedrooms and you are welcome.:)
Do you have a place for me to plug in my dog?
 

·
Friend of MCMXI
Joined
·
8,717 Posts
Yeah, and our fire department is not that busy either Lupe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,233 Posts
I expected to see a Red Chevy parked there.:biggrin:
 

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Joined
·
13,384 Posts
Lupeloff said:
Yes Sir, that was my thinking when I bought this place.:) :) Got a few acres to play on and nobody to bother me.
Lupe,

I'd sure rather live in a trailer on a few acres than to live in a house on a postage stamp size lot or a condo in New Yuk City, Chicago, Baltimore, LA, or any similar place. I'm more interested in the beauty of outdoors than a bunch of glass and concrete buildings.

BTW, I used to use the term "trailer trash", not intending to insult everyone that lives in trailers, but because it's been a widely used expression. (I stopped using that expression when I noticed it insulted some people) I had always looked at that expression much like I look at "white trash". I don't consider it an insult to me when I hear the term white trash, so I never thought about it insulting everyone that live in trailers.

Just thought I'd mention that Lupe, in case you ever thought that I was throwing an insult your way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Pogo said:
BTW, I used to use the term "trailer trash", not intending to insult everyone that lives in trailers, but because it's been a widely used expression. (I stopped using that expression when I noticed it insulted some people) I had always looked at that expression much like I look at "white trash". I don't consider it an insult to me when I hear the term white trash, so I never thought about it insulting everyone that live in trailers.
Ditto. I don't use it anymore, either. I learned how it upsets some people. Right, Lupe? :D
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top