·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Yea,,,she's a cutie Bluedog! I just wish that they would stay this young.:(

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I've got that covered.....many times over.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Let me guess.....7 years old? I know that im close! She is very pretty! My daughter is 8, and my 2 boys are older. I have already talked to them and told them to keep their friends away from there sister.

·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That picture was taken just before her 4th birthday.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I was wrong! Dang it. Shes a very mature looking 4 year old.

·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She speaks in perfectly puntuated, complete sentances.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Bluedog she's a real cutie. My oldest granddaughter was 4 last month, my wife and I was visiting my son and his family last month and when I told her that we had to leave the next morning she started to cry.............made grandpa a little misty eyed too.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Dont you hate to leave the relatives? Im leaving tomorrow morning and going back home to Ga. Im leaving my parents, in-laws, 4 nieces, 8 nephews and one brother. Its killing my wife to have to leave all her family again. Thats why I bought her a van, so we could come visit more often. Makes my eyes a little misty to.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Bluedog said:
Well, I've got that covered.....many times over.
Hey Bluedog, gut shoot the first one so he can crawl back and warn the others, problem solved. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
16 Posts
why in the hell would some one put up a photo of there kid on the NET very dumb. your a winner:thumbup1: cute kid in all but its the point:rolleyes:

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
762 happy said:
why in the hell would some one put up a photo of there kid on the NET very dumb. your a winner:thumbup1: cute kid in all but its the point:rolleyes:
:why:

Cute girl Bluedog.:kewlpics:

·
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
762 happy said:
I also let her walk down the street in plain view sometimes. And just imagine how many people caught a glimse of her in the shopping mall this Christmas season. Do me a favor miscreant, don't offer me your opinions.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Bluedog said:
I also let her walk down the street in plain view sometimes. And just imagine how many people caught a glimse of her in the shopping mall this Christmas season. Do me a favor miscreant, don't offer me your opinions.
I'm with you on this Blue dog.
Why the Good Lord decided to put more "horses rear ends" on this Earth than horses, I'll never comprehend :dunno:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Somebody must have had an OPRAH moment.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
She is a very cute kid.......I have 9 grandkids and lucky for me the older ones are boys.......Just a new guy chimming in . As far as posting her pic IAM think this is still a free country . If I had concerns I wanted to voice , I would not start out calling somebody I never met "Dumb" ...OUT

1 - 20 of 24 Posts