Gunco Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]WEAPONS OF CHOICE[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][size=+2]Resort encourages guests to pack heat[/size][/font]
[font=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][size=+1]Offers training in shooting muggers, airline hijackers[/size][/font]
[size=-1]Posted: December 28, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern
[/size][font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times][/font] [font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times][font=Palatino, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif] [size=-1] ? 2004 WorldNetDaily.com [/size] [/font] [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]A new mountain resort in Colorado encourages its guests bring their guns and practice shooting make-believe attackers. [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]The Elk Mountain Resort, in the San Juan Mountains, about 40 miles from Telluride, offers firearm training and the chance to practice shooting various assailants, including muggers and airline hijackers, in a three-floor complex, the Associated Press reports. [/font]

[font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times] [/font] [font=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]The resort charges up to $2,000 a night for luxury accomodations that include gourmet meals, vintage wine and a cigar lounge.
[/font]

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I wonder if they'd roll out the red carpet for you if you went strolling in with an AK?

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
Second batalion of 10th SF just sent several teams here

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bluedog said:
Second batalion of 10th SF just sent several teams here
At $350 + Ammunition, thats very cheap training and I would say money well spent.

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
They were preparing for Direct Action in Iraq, but events interceeded and now they are training the Iraqi Special Forces. Fox news is doing reports this week on the Iraqi Comando school. Keep an eye out.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I may have to check that out one day. Bad knee kept me from joining Uncle Sam's team.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts