Gunco Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife had are baby on Friday at 2:06 PM. My baby came in at 9 lb 13 oz and was 22 inch long. She is a good looking girl if I must say so myself.
She looks just like her sister. We named her Emily Sue. Life is good.

I know have 2 little girls to take care of. My first is 3 1/2 years old. I think I am done having kids. I love them both and there mom. I have been married for almost 9 years. We have are work cut out for us.

Thanks for looking and the kind words.

·
Premium Member
5,980 Posts
Block--I've a handful of 5 and they are the joy of my life.

Congrats.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
bigblock said:
My wife had are baby on Friday at 2:06 PM. My baby came in at 9 lb 13 oz and was 22 inch long. She is a good looking girl if I must say so myself.
She looks just like her sister. We named her Emily Sue. Life is good.

I know have 2 little girls to take care of. My first is 3 1/2 years old. I think I am done having kids. I love them both and there mom. I have been married for almost 9 years. We have are work cut out for us.

Thanks for looking and the kind words.
Congrats Big Block!

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
Congratulations on your new arrival. Hope you all are doing well.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congratulations to you and your wife. Hard to believe that my little girl is 22 already. They really grow up fast.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Congratulations!! My daughter is starting college in August and it seems like just yesterday she was a baby. Enjoy them while they are young as they grow up too fast.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Outstanding Big Block, I hope Mamma and the baby are well. My first grand daughter is about 9 months old now and her cousin (#2 grandchild) is due to hit the deck in September. Rumor has it that it will be a Grandson named Tommy! Enjoy those kids while they are young as they can be a bit of a handful through the teen years but so long as you two do your work they come out the other side as decent people.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Guys, They are doing fine and they are home know.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
HOT DAMN!

Glad to hear it went well! You and I are in the same boat with 2 little ones at home. My first is 20 months and I'm really starting to regret having the them so close. Not much I can do, but suffer through it now. :D

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SangRun Hunter said:
HOT DAMN!

Glad to hear it went well! You and I are in the same boat with 2 little ones at home. My first is 20 months and I'm really starting to regret having the them so close. Not much I can do, but suffer through it now. :D
Just think of all the cool stuff they will make you for fathers day when they start school. My 3 1/2 year old made me a cheezy but cool magnet to go on my tool box for work. That stuff is priceless and you can't buy that.

I told my wife years ago that we can not have 2 kids in pampers. Just think we may be grandparents in say 30 years from know. :scared:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts