Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cephus, that is what gave me the idea. That cover of the Daily Mirror saying how dumb 59 million of us are.

I figure this will find it's way around the net a couple of times.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'd like to see that fat son of a whore with the bow-tie and wayfarers right next to Sadaam on the gallows pole. We'd all be better off if he ended up as a stain on the rug.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Sang...........it would also make a great target........no mater where you hit, it would ba a bullseye.:smoke:

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shit! I just realized I forgot to put Bin Laden on there. I had him ready to go and I fogot as he was the last one. Oh well.....

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Jeff, never never say you are sorry for expressing yourself in a legitimate political fashon. Plus the fact you nailed it. I think it is fantastic!!!

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Good job Sang!!! That is a scary crowd, I'd like to put 'em all on a small desert island where they would have to live off the land. I bet ol' Michael Moore would be dangerous once he got hungry.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Excellent, send it to a TV show!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Send it to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Do you mind if I post it over on MilitaryPhotos.Com, I know for a fact it will upset the Libs over there? :thumbup1:

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
How about this for scary?

The stuff of nightmares!!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Post it anywhere you guys like! It' on we're not sorry and Swiftvets. I sent it to Beck, Savage, Hannity, The War room, and other places.

BTW: Susan Estrich is a drunk! :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts