Gunco Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, I am getting sicker by the minute, I hope I'm not getting the flu, with one lung that can be a problem. I'm going back to bed.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
My wife and my kids got a cold. I started with it yesterday, but a cold to me is nothing. I have sinus problems all year long, so I just get that nasty feeling and some drainage.

Take care of yourself Lupe and drink some fluids.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Get some rest....you've been overdoing it lately....tornadoes, major fires, broken well, rest and take plenty of fluids. I'm coming out of it, but lost my voice, and I have so much work I can't stop talking.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cephus said:
Hey sorry to hear that . I lost mine to uncle sam some time ago. I been getting the pneumonia shot for last few years they're good for 3-5 years so every 3years I get one. which one did you loose the RT or the Lt mine is the Rt. Take care and drink plenty of fluids Hope it gets better soon.
They removed my left lung just about 1 year ago, cancer.

I gave Uncle Sam most of my left hand,and part of my intestines, so I feel a bond with you and all that lost body parts in the RVN.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Lupeloff said:
They removed my left lung just about 1 year ago, cancer.

I gave Uncle Sam most of my left hand,and part of my intestines, so I feel a bond with you and all that lost body parts in the RVN.
Well, I lost a foreskin a long time ago in...

Oh, forget it.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
My daughter woke up a little bit ago with a raging temp. We've all been sick, but she is the first one to get a fever and I don't feel so good tonight either.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Well you guys up there stop sending those germs downstairs, I'm trying to pull out of this one, it appears to be 95% gone, but I lose my voice after talking for about 10 minutes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts