Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Kerry guy is really gettin' me down, I'm looking for some good ideas on how to run my campaign here against this Kerry guy.

BTW: Nice gun site you got here. Hopefully you guys aren't too mad at me for saying I would renew the 94 crime bill. Just playing chicken with some politics and I think it will work out in the end. You know Cheney and I go down to Camp David every once in a while to play with the toys that the Secret service brings us. ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yo George, you're gonna have to stoop down to his level. You see, the liberal Dems over at MTV want to "rock the vote" and dedicated a whole hour of easy campaign time to that Kerry fella. Remember George, last time they "rocked the vote" your father lost to a no good, sax playin' slickster that didn't even have sense enough to inhale what he was smoking....(The Algore attempt almost got you)

Perhaps you could "rock the vote" by hanging out with Madonna and Fifty-Cent? Maybe an ad featuring you as a gangsta? :gun_banda Drinking beer? :cheers: Posing on a Harley? :harley: (no pun intended!) Maybe an electric guitar could sway the drug addicted MTV youth :elecgtr: Get Ashcroft, Powell, and Rice in your own kool band? :band:

Take my advise, they really do wanna "rock the vote".

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe I could get some of the Skull and Bones boys together for a jam session.

Then again I was sort of hoping the CIA would take care of him . You know they ain't too happy with ole' Kerry, Hehe.

I'll have to ask Dicky again what I should do, but he's kind of mad at me. He says I ask too many questions and that's why they gave me this new PC. Dicky said I should go out on the web and see what people think. He said it would keep me busy while he's off in the bunker doing important work for Haliburton.

So, here I am asking my fellow persons what I should do.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Repeal the 86 Machine gun ban, 89 import ban, and make sure the 94 AW ban dies forever, and you will have my vote...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, just undoing your Daddy's EO that started the AWB nonsense will go a long way towards earning my vote.

After the AWB sunsets, we'll still have to deal with the 89 ban.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Now that the idiot Kerry claims he can create 10 million jobs, you ought to just claim you can create 12 million.

If we want to believe that the President creates jobs, might as well play "name that tune".

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fellas, I wish I could repeal the 86 ban, but you know that doesn't play well to the soccer Moms. The 89 ban we might be able to do something about though and the 94 is going away.

Custer,

Kerry claims he can create 10 million new job when only 8 million are out of work. That guy kills me! :lol:

Sheik,

We found you hiding in a hole, you have no voice :rofl:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Well, Mr. President, since the average citizen does not grasp enough about civics to understand what the President's job it, I understand why you are forced to pander to the public.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Mr. President,

I think you have a tough road to walk in the next few months. Even some of your supporters are upset with you over policies. I sure as hell don't want Kerry in there though!

BTW: Uh, welcome to the forum whoever you are. :dunno:

·
'Explosives expert"
1,208 Posts
You could always put a "HIT OUT" on Kerry. Your the persident for the love of god.

BTW Barbra was a great roll in the sack.............Both of em. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Custer said:
Now that the idiot Kerry claims he can create 10 million jobs, you ought to just claim you can create 12 million.

If we want to believe that the President creates jobs, might as well play "name that tune".
Ya know what the sad part is about that Custer? I've actually spoken with a moron or two who actually believe that Kerry can fulfill such pie in the sky nonsense. (Of course they're the same dolts who said "I wish they would leave that poor man alone" during Klinton's impeachment...) :dunno:

I was anti-Kerry long before MTV did their special but knowing who they would like to see in office makes my decision a no-brainer.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Evil_Walks said:
Ya know what the sad part is about that Custer? I've actually spoken with a moron or two who actually believe that Kerry can fulfill such pie in the sky nonsense. (Of course they're the same dolts who said "I wish they would leave that poor man alone" during Klinton's impeachment...) :dunno:

I was anti-Kerry long before MTV did their special but knowing who they would like to see in office makes my decision a no-brainer.
Oh, I've met them too. We have spent many years conditioning the ignorant that government is responsible for everything. It is a widely held belief that government is the cause of all problems and the solution, too.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I worked with a guy that had racked uop $18k in credit card debt. He said the government should give him and people like him low interest loans for getting out of debt.

Same guy would go out every week and buy 4-5 DVD's. Don't get me wrong as one can spend their money anyway they want. :confused:

·
Registered
41 Posts
George Bush said:
Sheik,

We found you hiding in a hole, you have no voice
Oh I still have a voice. Trying to silence me may incur Unintended Consequences. :D

For the rest of you guys, GWB is only a hair better than the French-looking John Kerry. Even the fascists of the mid-20th century didn't have the audacity to try something like the "Patriot" Act on such a fast track. Of course most of you will sacrifice your principles and vote for GWB anyway. My prediction is that if he wins, it won't slow down anything that is not in your interests. Big government is big government whether its left or right wing.

I am through compromising my principles. My guy might lose, but at least I'll never have to feel guilty about doing the wrong thing.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Sheik Yerbouti said:
Oh I still have a voice. Trying to silence me may incur Unintended Consequences. :D

For the rest of you guys, GWB is only a hair better than the French-looking John Kerry. Even the fascists of the mid-20th century didn't have the audacity to try something like the "Patriot" Act on such a fast track. Of course most of you will sacrifice your principles and vote for GWB anyway. My prediction is that if he wins, it won't slow down anything that is not in your interests. Big government is big government whether its left or right wing.

I am through compromising my principles. My guy might lose, but at least I'll never have to feel guilty about doing the wrong thing.
I know where you are coming from and I applaud you for standing on your priciples.

The situation can be looked at from another angle too. Say I vote for the Independent guy because like you I'm fedup with big Gov. My second choice would have been Bush because I am a conservative by nature mostly.

Okay,

I vote for Mr. Independent and he looses as he was predicted to. Because I and 10,000 other people voted for Mr. Independent Bush looses and we get Kerry who increase taxes by 900 Billion and starts to really abuse the Patriot act. Then pulls us out of Iraq leaving it in shambles at the hands of the UN for the Extremist from Iran to take it over. He creates 10 million jobs and cuts the military down to 8 divisions as he said he would. The 94 ban becomes thee 05 ban and is 3 times as restrictive

Then I might feel guilty about voting for Mr. Independent. See how that can work in both ways?

No flame intended, but I don't see the argument I laid out too often.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
While I hate big government, Bush did not create big government. It evolved and sadly I don't think there is a man alive who can do anything about it short of some incomprehensible upheaval where we are forced to return to the basics.

I will vote for him and not a 3rd party candidate because I firmly believe "the name of the game is to stay in the game". Any voting pattern that ups Kerry/Clinton's chances of winning will take us out of the game.

Decriminalization of drugs is not a hot button with me nor is it with the American people. As long as the Libertarians cling to that plank, they will remain an interesting political footnote.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
If there was a 3rd party calling for 4 things

Tax reform

States rights restoration

Social security reform

Term limits

Then I would be all for them.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I have no interest in term limits. You can set term limits by voting them out.
As many good ones are out as bad ones. In fact, with term limits you get some wacky actions when they are on the way out. Taft is an example.

One thing I think we ought to do at the Federal level is cut the House by 1/3 to 1/2. Make them represent more than just some small, gerrymandered safe district. Make them stand out more so we know what they are doing. While many people know their own rep, they don't know the rep from across town.

In the era of easy travel and communications, a Rep can cover more people and territory than in the days envisoned by the Founders yet still keep the concept of proportional representation.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sheik Yerbouti said:
I made the same mistake in 92. After Klinton got in, I figured I really screwed up. I vowed never to make that mistake again.

Yeah GWB has his flaws, but Kerry is much worse.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts