·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the Troll-o-Meter in effect here?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I think I am missing something here?????

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
You'll have to add to your question to get a decent answer.

I have not seen much trolling over here at all thus far.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I used to go to this biker club and troll for bitc----,,,, oh never mind I am way too old now anyway..

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
This place has been remarkably troll free. Sang, that's a good lucking dog (your avatar)

·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah it does seem pretty much troll free, wonder if it will change when the kiddes get their new puters for Christmas? anyway, the Troll-o-meter was a scale, from 1-10, 1 being lowest, on rating a trolls post. If it was thought provoking, and could inspire a genuine discussion, it was rated 5 or above, most of Freds were rated 4 or less, sometimes even ranging into the negative zone! Anyway, it's a good way to rate the troll without the troll knowing it.
for example, after an obviuos troll post just to fire people up, a response would be:

3.5 on the T.O.M.

with that being the only type of response the troll would get, they would ususally get frustrated and go away:thumbup1:

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Now I remember, been a long time since I saw that. Well, it worked well other places and it can work here.

But, if someone does post like Fred did they won't be around. That cause so much bad blood that it's not worth it!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
D.B.Cooper said:
Well, since you are such a crappy troll, and this was such a pathetic attempt at trolling, I only rated you one star.

:nutkick:
Oh boy! The nutkick thing has started. BTW: Are the rest of the Nutkick crowd still hanging in the dugeon over there?

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
:rolleyes:
Yeah, but its gotten pretty stale. I hardly ever go down there 'causes its always the S.O.S. every time-- ****** this and ass-slammer that.

·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah, even gibby has gone soft, asking what your faviorite kitchen utensil is!

and DB? I didnt feel a thing, get those ballet slippers off your feet next time!
:slap:

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
db3443 said:
yeah, even gibby has gone soft, asking what your faviorite kitchen utensil is!

and DB? I didnt feel a thing, get those ballet slippers off your feet next time!
:slap:

But Honey, I thought you loved my ballet slippers! :wink:

·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:naughty: shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Ah, DB Cooper doesn't know how to do the nutkick in this forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts