Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys and Gals,

We want to do a little project to showcase builds and rifles from the members.

It will be linked off the front page for people to see when they find our site. It would be nice to have both builds and rifles that members own which are nice. That way we can showcase all different flavors of rifles. It can be anything. AK's, AR's, HK's, C&R, Pistols, Black powder, Bolt action newer stuff, and even some other things like Pogo's rifle cart he built. Anything directly gun related.

All pics will have the users board handle underneath it. Just post a link to the pic on this thread as it will be a good place to collect them for me.

If you built it, please specify that.

Thanks!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW: I have started collecting pics from all over the board and if I do not hear from anayone I will assume they are cool with their pics being in the showcase. Then, if someone wants it removed we will remove it.

Thanks

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
I'll post mine, though it's kinda shabby lookin:

I just got my stamps yesterday to build a couple more toys. But, it may be a while before I take the time to make something with them.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool! This should be a neat way to catalog some of the talent that the users here have.

Your Welcome AKaTom, the webmaster liked your collection and the pics.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Sang,

I can't find that forum. Or is it a forum? I'm lost! :dunno:

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pogo,

The webmaster used AKaTom's 3 rifles for a banner you can see at the top of any page and the portal. That was the other part I didn't explain.

-Sang

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Hehehe.....................

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
BTW: I have started collecting pics from all over the board and if I do not hear from anayone I will assume they are cool with their pics being in the showcase. Then, if someone wants it removed we will remove it.

Thanks
I thought I noticed my hand and wedding ring in your gallery over at Picyard.:thumbup1:

I wouldn't have posted them if I hadn't wanted them looked at. Have at it Sang.:thumbup1:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Preacher,

I used those to post at AR15 about our shoot.

-Sang
Any responses from over there? How many do we have for sure now?

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We got AKaTom from over there and 2 of the Mods over there are from Northeast Ohio. I'll bet we get plenty as time goes on. I know 2 other AR15 guys said they would probably make it. Give it time and the webmaster will be putting up a link on the front page for it.

Now, I have to devise a contest for those that come. We also need to do a shoot contest as well. Nothing tough, maybe a 50 round contest and we could have a win the pot with an entry of $5 a peice or something? Maybe I can wrangle a nice prize for the winner as well.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Okay guys,

Here is a test and this is just in concept form on my personal space. There would be a lot of more detail and banner pages, etc going with this when it's done.

http://home.fuse.net/78CutlassS/Gunco_rifles/Gunco_rifles.htm

Think of it with tons of pages of rifles for people to look at. It can be used as display area and as a place for guys to just look at different configurations. A reference library when people ask "How does that stock or whatzimagger look like?"

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Okay guys,

Here is a test and this is just in concept form on my personal space. There would be a lot of more detail and banner pages, etc going with this when it's done.

http://home.fuse.net/78CutlassS/Gunco_rifles/Gunco_rifles.htm

Think of it with tons of pages of rifles for people to look at. It can be used as display area and as a place for guys to just look at different configurations. A reference library when people ask "How does that stock or whatzimagger look like?"
Sang that is BAD ARSE!!!! I love it! Hey Pookie what is that rifle in the right of the pic on a bi-pod with a drum on it?

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Magnus,

I bet that is a MAADI or NMH91 version of the RPK, but will let us know.

BTW: Glad you like the idea and I bet a lot of others will too.

·
Loaner
5,358 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Magnus,

I bet that is a MAADI or NMH91 version of the RPK, but will let us know.

BTW: Glad you like the idea and I bet a lot of others will too.
Sorry my eyes where corss, I meant to ask about the one below it, kinda like a FAL or G3 or something:D and I have some new pics! The first one is my Bulgarian AK-74 with her Wood on, the second is her looking fabulous in black;) She is a weld build on an OOW receiver with G2 FCG, US piston, US PG, US Muzzlebreak

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts