Gunco Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,032 Posts
Same round count in the mag?
Is the metal piece that the bolt hits a disc stuck on there or a rod that goes into the follower?

If yes to both, that will make a nice 922r part too, two birds with one stone type of thing.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same round count in the mag?
Is the metal piece that the bolt hits a disc stuck on there or a rod that goes into the follower?

If yes to both, that will make a nice 922r part too, two birds with one stone type of thing.
The metal piece makes contact with the bolt the way Yugo mags do and yes its US made 922r part.

Dimitri

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
agreed nice product, that is also compliant, price seems fair.
I watched the video my only comment is that I have been buying and collecting east german mags since 1992, the video mentions that east german mags came with BHO followers I have never seen a east german mag with a BHO follower. I got plenty of the 20rd tanker mags with BHO they work great, so should these "IF" you feel you need them

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I can see the range safety aspect but as far as loading, your still charging the gun VS a bolt release. Cool 922r part for under $5 to get the LOOK without magpul, but dont ask my opinion on 922r. (PS I do make 922r parts so not bashing the parts)

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
agreed nice product, that is also compliant, price seems fair.
I watched the video my only comment is that I have been buying and collecting east german mags since 1992, the video mentions that east german mags came with BHO followers I have never seen a east german mag with a BHO follower. I got plenty of the 20rd tanker mags with BHO they work great, so should these "IF" you feel you need them
I researched a lot and EAST Germn mags were listed a couple times, but I have never seen them. I figured I better mention them then not.
-Dimitri

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can see the range safety aspect but as far as loading, your still charging the gun VS a bolt release. Cool 922r part for under $5 to get the LOOK without magpul, but dont ask my opinion on 922r. (PS I do make 922r parts so not bashing the parts)
The faster reloads come because you can feel it go empty knowing to reload instead of having an empty chamber until you pull the trigger and hear the click!
-Dimitri

1 - 11 of 11 Posts