Gunco Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is goat vomit green, cluttered, slow, and almost impossible to read?

You guessed it.

Anybody with a dial up modem is gonna feel like Rip Van Winkle waiting for a page to load.

So I'm guessing we can expect another influx of new members. LMAO. GG

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
But that is the rage.........don't you know?

Gosh, what a blinding headache that would cause.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
They give you 3 choices so I don't think it is a problem.

I do wonder how many people actually opted to keep the old format.

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
I kept the old one
:thumbup1:

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
I sure don't care for the new one over there.

My only comment about this forum, and I hesitate to mention it because I'm not a contributor here yet, is that I'd like to see more posts in a thread before it becomes a new page. This isn't a complaint, only a comment on my personal preference.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Wow. Thats, just, well.....like a really, really ugly copy of AR-15.COM
Cluttered, SLOWWWWW to load, very poor color choices. It is very difficult to read, and just about a guaranteed headache after more than 10 minutes. Another bright idea from "brand X".
And now GNS is "wellwell"......yet another user ID change! This guy has more ID's than street vendor selling driver's licenses in downtown L.A.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
cammobunker,

I noticed that "wellwell" name suddenly appearing to troll that board. I don't understand the point of all that. Oh well, I guess whatever turns some people on.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
Pogo said:
I sure don't care for the new one over there.

My only comment about this forum, and I hesitate to mention it because I'm not a contributor here yet, is that I'd like to see more posts in a thread before it becomes a new page. This isn't a complaint, only a comment on my personal preference.

Pogo,
No need to hesitate to mention something, and what you mention is a valid concern to some, depending on their viewing preferences. But there is an easy fix. If you are referring to how many posts in a thread, if you go to usercp in the upper left corner and then to edit options and scroll down the page - you will see an area where you can change how many posts will display to a page for you. If I remember right you can go up to 40 posts to a page. I believe the forum default is 10 posts to a page. Hope this helps. :)

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
sniper69 said:
Pogo,
No need to hesitate to mention something, and what you mention is a valid concern to some, depending on their viewing preferences. But there is an easy fix. If you are referring to how many posts in a thread, if you go to usercp in the upper left corner and then to edit options and scroll down the page - you will see an area where you can change how many posts will display to a page for you. If I remember right you can go up to 40 posts to a page. I believe the forum default is 10 posts to a page. Hope this helps. :)
Excellent! :thankyou:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts