Gunco Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone see the latest SGN? Arsenal Inc is selling limited edition AKs with fixed underfolders....100 with bulgy black and 200 with wood (blond?) and (thankfully) a plain 'ole muzzle nut...I hate the fishgill brakes on their other rifles

wonder how hard it will be to cut the welds to fold the stock (Hopefully this sep). Moreover....I'll bet that underfolders will be part of their regular product line in Sep.

I think I'm going to wait till sep and get a reall folder.."just because".....even though I have heard they are not as nice to shoot as a regular stock. I missed the boat once in 1989 (although I didn't even live in the US back then) and I'm not going to miss it again!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hcpookie said:
Yeah the underfolders really have a bad cheek weld - not pleasant to shoot at all. Personally I like the side folders like on the AK-100 series.
LOL...I guess I'll have to find out for myself...its just than once the govt tells me I can't have something then it drives me nuts not being able to have it...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Zoid,

I figured this was as good a place as any to ask this, even if it is off-topic...

Did you ever get that Grad-1 vest you ordered?

·
Registered
621 Posts
SkullFarmer said:
Hey Zoid,

I figured this was as good a place as any to ask this, even if it is off-topic...

Did you ever get that Grad-1 vest you ordered?
Nah, still waiting. They say they'll ship it at the end of this month as soon as they get some in.

·
Registered
34 Posts
ZOID ZODIAN said:
Nah, still waiting. They say they'll ship it at the end of this month as soon as they get some in.
Just make sure you post a review ASAP. I'm looking hard at the Grad-2. That's probably my next weaponry-related acquisition after I get my Mak back from refinishing at Makarov.com.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts