Gunco Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post and first AR purchase. Recently bought a Palmetto State Armory PA-15 chambered in 7.62x39. Looking forward to learning more about the platform from you more experienced members.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

·
gunco irregular
3,431 Posts
Welcome aboard, own a couple of guns that are mostly Palmetto's except for the lower and at least 5-6 more have Palmetto lower kits in them. Haven't had any issues with any of them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
First post and first AR purchase. Recently bought a Palmetto State Armory PA-15 chambered in 7.62x39. Looking forward to learning more about the platform from you more experienced members.

I'm literally in the same boat, I just got the 7.5 upper and now want a rifle size, but I still am trying to learn as much as I can.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Figured I better post a pic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm literally in the same boat, I just got the 7.5 upper and now want a rifle size, but I still am trying to learn as much as I can.
Same here. I never really had much interest in the AR guns but our current climate of stupidity got me thinking otherwise.

·
Registered
3 Posts
exactly! I just don't understand why they are attacking innocent law abiding citizens, but can't even promise us that will be safe from criminals that won't sell their guns to the voluntary mandatory buy back programs, the ones that have stolen guns that no one know how many they have?! How can they promise United States won't turn into Mexico or other South American Countries where only the criminal, military and cops have guns and the citizens are left defenseless unable to defend themselves from gangs and CORRUPT GOVERNMENT!!! Or unless you're Mitt Romney and you have special privileges to carry any type of weapon to defend themselves while the rest of Mexico if fucked! God bless our 2A!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
exactly! I just don't understand why they are attacking innocent law abiding citizens, but can't even promise us that will be safe from criminals that won't sell their guns to the voluntary mandatory buy back programs, the ones that have stolen guns that no one know how many they have?! How can they promise United States won't turn into Mexico or other South American Countries where only the criminal, military and cops have guns and the citizens are left defenseless unable to defend themselves from gangs and CORRUPT GOVERNMENT!!! Or unless you're Mitt Romney and you have special privileges to carry any type of weapon to defend themselves while the rest of Mexico if fucked! God bless our 2A!!!
I gave up trying to rationalize any of it. I'm just trying to prepare myself. Can't even watch the news anymore. It just makes me sick and sad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts