Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
nice adapter!

Is that for sale or are any specs available to build your own!??

Has it been reliable and trouble free for you renegadebuck??

I have a ak I would like to adapt to AR mags since OEM's are sorta hard to find and expensive.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice adapter!

Is that for sale or are any specs available to build your own!??

Has it been reliable and trouble free for you renegadebuck??

I have a ak I would like to adapt to AR mags since OEM's are sorta hard to find and expensive.

Yes, I sell them. It's my design I've used for 2 years. I've never had a FTF out of mine. I have had a few out of the machined ones, but all that is fixed before shipping. It fits almost all stamped receivers and with minor changes will fit milled.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I tried to PM you about buying an adapter, but I am new and can not send pm's. Have you used the adapter with a SAR-3 & WASR-3? I have one of each, but only have 10 Weiger magazines. What is the turn around time to have one built? Will you except USPS money orders? Feel free to PM or email me.

r57

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I tried to PM you about buying an adapter, but I am new and can not send pm's. Have you used the adapter with a SAR-3 & WASR-3? I have one of each, but only have 10 Weiger magazines. What is the turn around time to have one built? Will you except USPS money orders? Feel free to PM or email me.

r57

PM sent

·
Registered
12 Posts
New machined Adapter for .223...

I am interested in your adapter for a Saiga .223.

Please send a PM as to where I may send a postal money order for one.

Thank you,
Bart

·
Banned
1,529 Posts
No machining has to be done to the trunnion with these?
I'm sure a little needs to be done, he mentions it either in this thread or the one linked to below (also in this section of the forum)

http://www.gunco.net/forums/f279/my-version-adapting-223-use-ar-mags-44020/
Over on the Saiga forum, they've found enough differing experiences, that I will say "Your mileage will vary."

The rifles - although produced on the same assembly line to the same specs - all vary in subtle ways.

Some of those guys over there just had to lock the adapter in place and were good to go.

·
Registered
14,032 Posts
Some of those guys over there just had to lock the adapter in place and were good to go.
I know I wouldn't be that lucky. :D
Thanks for the info

1 - 20 of 349 Posts