Gunco Forums banner

81 - 100 of 349 Posts

·
Banned
1,529 Posts
I'm new here and very interested in obtaining one of these Saiga 223 Mag adapters. Please email me at: [email protected] with details on this fine product of yours.
Pardon me, but are you so illiterate that you did not see RenegadeBucks' email address posted DIRECTLY ABOVE your post?

Or are you just a lazy American and expect everything to be done for you?

Being "new" isn't an excuse for either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pardon me, but are you so illiterate that you did not see RenegadeBucks' email address posted DIRECTLY ABOVE your post?

Or are you just a lazy American and expect everything to be done for you?

Being "new" isn't an excuse for either.
Honestly...I did not notice that. Thanks for pointing that out though and thanks for the warm welcome, it makes me feel real special.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Every post in a thread is written with the expectation it will be read.

It's a good idea to read all the posts before responding, as your question(s) may already have been answered.

Sound advice, Nalioth. Unfortunatly, I sometimes am guilty of not reading all of the posts either. I don't always search completely before posting new threads and have missed the fact that it had been discussed before or even that it was being discussed at the same time, just with another title. I try to read them all and thoroughly search, but I don't always get it done. OOPs!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Renegade, I am very interested in the adapter. I am currently overseas,but as soon as I get back I would like to get one. Can you send me a PM with the info. Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
Seabee; you can't send/receive PM's here unless you have at least 15 posts. I'm pretty sure that is the setup. But renegade can answer your questions here. This thread is actually pretty extensive. Also; if you google search "reneage AR15 adapter saiga" or similar, you'll find a lot of information on how his adapter works. When the time comes for you to want one, you'll be all knowledgeable and ready to go.

For what it's worth, I'm waiting on renegade to get some more adapters built. I want to get one as soon as they're available. I asked about a week ago, so hopefully he'll have some more available soon. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
14,032 Posts
Seabee; you can't send/receive PM's here unless you have at least 15 posts.
He can receive them, he has to get the posts to send.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Every post in a thread is written with the expectation it will be read.

It's a good idea to read all the posts before responding, as your question(s) may already have been answered.
Reading a post count for PM's is so easy a caveman could do it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks for clarifying that. Funny thing is that I knew that. Big DUH!!!! Yes, receive PM, can't send until 15 posts. Thanks for the info.

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
renegadebuck - quick question will this work interchangeably between norinco .223 ak's and the SAR3? The fitting mentioned in this thread - is that for the saiga rifles? Thanks. :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
renegadebuck - quick question will this work interchangeably between norinco .223 ak's and the SAR3? The fitting mentioned in this thread - is that for the saiga rifles? Thanks. :)

It works on Norincos and SAR3's interchangeably. You could use the same adapter on all three rifles(including Saigas). As long as an AR mag will fit flush against the magstop rails, it will work on any stamped AK. The only changes you'd have to make is for the mags. If it fits, it works, if not you have to relieve whatever is stopping the mag from fitting.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mag Adapter

Renegade Buck-

Still making these? If so, how do I get my hands on one? Where do I send the check, credit card number or suitcase of money to? You would be a hero.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Renegade Buck-

Still making these? If so, how do I get my hands on one? Where do I send the check, credit card number or suitcase of money to? You would be a hero.

I'm trying to get a new batch made. I'll post when they arrive in my hands. With my luck, by the time they get here, everyone will have spent their tax money! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Awesome! Thank you.

So do you just want me to send you the money when they arrive? Paypal, credit card, cash, cashier's check,...

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm trying to get a new batch made. I'll post when they arrive in my hands. With my luck, by the time they get here, everyone will have spent their tax money! :)
Don't have to worry about me. I haven't done my taxes yet. :jail: Probably this weekend. I owe quite a bit; like every year. So an extra $125 for one of your adapters is no problem. Your adapter is a guaranteed sale with me. Actually, it's something I'm excited about and looking forward to. Hobbies, fun, and family are the only things worth getting excited about. As soon as they're available, my order is in. Later... Mike....

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Awesome! Thank you.

So do you just want me to send you the money when they arrive? Paypal, credit card, cash, cashier's check,...

Check or M/O when they arrive. I don't like to take money for something I don't have in my hands. Hell, I could get run over on my Harley and then someone would have to try and figure out what to do with everyone's money!
:)

81 - 100 of 349 Posts