Gunco Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
gunco irregular
3,638 Posts
Be interesting to see how they do long term as a general production item. They just seem like they're going to have issues. Besides, I don't mind turning the bolt on my classic designed bolt actions.

·
Registered
182 Posts
More than a Yes! Many European giants have made them for years one being Mauser! I have one in .270. They didn’t catch on in the USA so they were wholesaled. Here in the USA were sort of engineer branded. Not me.

They are actually fantastic. The bolt handle and the bolts glide smoothly. Easy to use and clean afterwards. Most importantly mine shoots sub MOA.

Good for this company! Plus if you need more than one shot Ca-Ching the next round slides right in less than a second. Smooth and a fast action. Once you get your hands on one you’ll then know why it was developed in the first place.

The bolt lugs on many are similar to the AR design locking or the bearing based design. Basically don’t knock it unless you tried one. They are a superb feather to have in your cap so to speak.

·
Registered
161 Posts
More than a Yes! Many European giants have made them for years one being Mauser! I have one in .270. They didn’t catch on in the USA so they were wholesaled. Here in the USA were sort of engineer branded. Not me.

They are actually fantastic. The bolt handle and the bolts glide smoothly. Easy to use and clean afterwards. Most importantly mine shoots sub MOA.

Good for this company! Plus if you need more than one shot Ca-Ching the next round slides right in less than a second. Smooth and a fast action. Once you get your hands on one you’ll then know why it was developed in the first place.

The bolt lugs on many are similar to the AR design locking or the bearing based design. Basically don’t knock it unless you tried one. They are a superb feather to have in your cap so to speak.
I think it looks interesting. Any military uses in Europe?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts