Gunco Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Gunco.net Webmaster
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

Many of you may have noticed the changes by now. Here's a list of things that were changed in this most recent update:

1. The entire site's skin/style - not a huge difference from the original, however it's now full page (wider, not bigger) and caters to those using lower resolutions (800x600) so they longer have to scroll left and right.

2. New portal/home page: http://www.gunco.net/home.php
All sponsors are currently listed there at this time - we're still working on their placements in this new style.

There's also a new link at the top nav bar entitled "Gunco.net Sponsors." That link will also display our sponsors on their own dedicated page here: http://www.gunco.net/home.php?page=sponsorlinks

As far as other banners are concerned, we're still working on integrating the new banner software and will keep all our advertisers posted via email newsletter.

There's also been a few other small changes that most will probably not notice. We'll continue to update you all as changes take place. Please post any bugs or issues in the feedback forum and we'll look into every report asap. Thanks for your support and have fun!

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Thanks Tom , Looks good!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Looks OK to me :) I've been thru a few upgrades on other sites so shouldn't take to long to figure em out :)

Who put the bullett holes in the Gunco Banner at the top left of the thread:rofl:

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Raven said:
Looks OK to me :) I've been thru a few upgrades on other sites so shouldn't take to long to figure em out :)

Who put the bullett holes in the Gunco Banner at the top left of the thread:rofl:

I thought you did that? Or was it Cheezytwang? :rofl:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Clean,,,,very clean.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
looks and works great guys!

·
Unclear Engineer
1,014 Posts
I've already forgotten what the old format looked like.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
This is going to take some getting used to.:)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Sucks!! Sorry, but it does.. It's very hard to read.. I may have to give up, my eyes are hurting, and I've only been here a few minutes..

Change the text, please!!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I have a network with several computers old and new and really do not like the new format all that well . Also would like to report slow load times with Explorer and Firefox thats the only two browsers I have tried so far .One more thing I would still like to suggest a back to the top button at the bottom of the threads where is says next thread as it would be more simple to do then scroll back up . I do not know about others but I do not read all the threads in a sequence . Also there is a glitch being reported by myself and other members in the PM function . I can bump my res up and refresh rate and compensate just fine but other older members are not as well versed in pc's and are going to have a hard time adjusting fonts , resolution , and refreash rates . Just my honest and humble feedback to the new changes .........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts