Gunco Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks for the nice site. I got ridiculed on you-know-where for using my own name, got personal legal information posted on the board by a moderator, then got thrown off when I called the SOB out. Never wanted to post on-line again, but after lurking here I decided to come out of the gun safe. I do use a handle even though I don't like to, but it seems like the safest thing to do. My only AK is an SAR-1 that I have severly abused. It's been beat, dropped in mud, slammed around, snowed on, and about 2000 rounds of bump fire, but never failed once. It is getting a little worn though. A friend and I each got a Polish underfolder kit and are starting to look at receivers. I recommended a pre-punched flat from JoeKen and do the bending, he wants to go with a pre-bent and do the drilling, cutting. Both of us want to avoid an FFL. Any recommendations?
UnderFolder

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HC, Thanks for the welcome. I took the liberty of bookmarking your website. Nice information, and I would NEVER profit from your work. Thanks for posting the link for the BoltCutterRivetPressToolThingy
UnderFolder

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
You can use whatever name you want here. And if we are wrong, and you know it, please call us out..

Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
No one is going to abuse you here by post personal info online or anything like that.

The day us mods start doing crap like that I'm out of here, beleive me we've been there.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Cephus said:
Boy I ssure hope you guys ddon't throw people off for using there real name, if so I'm in trouble LMAO WELCOME ssit dowwn we'll open a keg of nails and drive'em all what did you say your name was.Anyway WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Open a keg of nails? You just have to be a carpenter.A rough framer no doubt.Am I right or at least close? :thumbup1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts