Gunco Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really hope to get a Tiger or NDM-86 sometime this year. If I cannot raise the funds, I will likely go with a Russian Makarov and upcoming Bulgarian AK74.

What is next in line for your collection?

·
Registered
32 Posts
It depends on what AIM puts on sale next :D .

Seriously, perhaps a 10/22 for a gatling gun project I want to do. Maybe a pair of CZ52's, yet another K31, a crate of 91/30's (@ $50 they are hard to resist).

Who knows in other words :D .

Greg

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
mbakercad said:
I really hope to get a Tiger or NDM-86 sometime this year. If I cannot raise the funds, I will likely go with a Russian Makarov and upcoming Bulgarian AK74.

Whew! I've spent too much already this year and it's only March!

My Dad was building me a BSA .270 Monarch 3 years ago, but he has been waylayed many times.

I sure would like to have that rifle or another domestic bolt action like an M700 or Savage, but who knows.
I also want a .357 revolver too.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I keep toying with the idea of another SA M7 Carbine just so I'll have one with the spring-loaded firing pin.

I'm also keeping my eyes on my budget for a folding stock AK or two after the ban sunsets.

But first....I'm going to pay off my credit card!

(I got a letter from MasterCard saying, "Please, don't master any more possibilities!") :scared:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I really, really want a Kimber.

Unfortunately my wallet says Bulgarian Makarov. I've shot several Mak's but never owned one of my own, besides it will leave funds for a CZ52.

I'll smile when I shoot it just the same. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
scubadvr said:
I know this is trashy but I want an Tommy Gun.
I think Tommy Guns are *****in'. Just not sure if I want a semi-auto SMG. I wanted a semi-auto full size UZI for a long time. Now, I think the only way I would get an UZI if it was FA.

BTW, the gun in the link is beautiful!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Trashy? No way friend! Tommy-guns Rock! :headbang:

If they weren't so pricey I'd have been all over one long ago. If you've got a little time to surf this guy has some fantastic weaponry with lots of great photo's. Bunch of C&R eligible F/A Tommy-guns, this page just makes me drool:

http://www.autoweapons.com/products/products.html

I'm not sure which of his goodies is my favorite but the HK51B made a lasting impression, guess if I had the funds for F/A the Reising would be fun.

(Plenty of F/A Uzi's there for ya mbakercad!)

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Evil_Walks said:
Trashy? No way friend! Tommy-guns Rock! :headbang:

If they weren't so pricey I'd have been all over one long ago. If you've got a little time to surf this guy has some fantastic weaponry with lots of great photo's. Bunch of C&R eligible F/A Tommy-guns, this page just makes me drool:

http://www.autoweapons.com/products/products.html

I'm not sure which of his goodies is my favorite but the HK51B made a lasting impression, guess if I had the funds for F/A the Reising would be fun.

(Plenty of F/A Uzi's there for ya mbakercad!)
I'm surpised by the number of Thompsons they have listed.

I fav FA would be an AK. If for no other reason...cheap ammo. But the few I see of them are $8K-$12K. That is why I like the FA UZI. Still a reliable weapon but they go for about $4,500 and up. About the only cheaper FA I know of is the MAC10. I hear they are about as accurate as a water hose.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
mbakercad said:

You may be in luck, I've heard that the Russian Federation, is sueing over the trade embargo that prohibits military type weapons from being imported...

Supposedly there is 100 blocked type firearms, and the US has agreed to allow 80 of them, but the Federation wants all 100 aproved...

This could really be happy times........

·
Registered
621 Posts
mike26038 said:
You may be in luck, I've heard that the Russian Federation, is sueing over the trade embargo that prohibits military type weapons from being imported...

Supposedly there is 100 blocked type firearms, and the US has agreed to allow 80 of them, but the Federation wants all 100 aproved...

DROOL

Do you have any links for this so we can start lusting right now?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mike26038 said:

This could really be happy times........
I read this on AR15.com a little earlier. Have you seen this anywere else? I would love to know anything more. I would be first in line for nearly imported Tigers! New SVD would be even better, however even less likely to happen.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I try to keep an open mind and buy "targets of opportunity".

At this point, I am thinking K-31 and some .45 ACP.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
mbakercad said:
I read this on AR15.com a little earlier. Have you seen this anywere else? I would love to know anything more. I would be first in line for nearly imported Tigers! New SVD would be even better, however even less likely to happen.
No that's were I read it too, Hope it's true.... :confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts