Gunco Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gunco Goddess
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Nice to finally read what my Dad's been telling me about for so long. If you didn't know....I'm Cephus' daughter and I should have registered a while ago, but at least I got to register now and help him out with the ongoing contest. Hope to get to know y'all better.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Cephus said:
That's my Baby girl ani't she something. I have seen guys that were over six feet tall that wouldn.t shoot my fifty and when she was 7 months pregnant with her first kid she goes out and helps dad zero it in. You should have seen that her hair would stand stright back everytime it went off she looked like she was on a harley doing 70 without a helmet. I just stood there and laughed at the guy who wouldn't shoot it made him feel small. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Did she hit the bullseye?

Welcome aboard Aseay, I think we've met a time or two if memory serves me correcty.:nanabang:

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Aseay welcome to Gunco!! You have a great dad and I think it is very cool that you two share a hobby!!!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Aseay welcome aboard...hope you win Cephus a gun..he really needs another one.

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
welcome!!!! Hope you enjoy it here at gunco. And don't let your dad tell any boring stories about me, lmao. So do you outshoot Cephus on his .50 rifle?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts