Gunco Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not built an AK pistol with a brace because I suspect the ATF might do this. Also, do not like the muzzle blast.

[video=youtube;5gdZtJjiaww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gdZtJjiaww[/video]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Don't they have to publish these new regulations in the Federal Registry so the public can have some input .

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Don't they have to publish these new regulations in the Federal Registry so the public can have some input .
What regulation? Stocks are banned on handguns, the reg/law already exists. All ATF is doing is saying X Y & Z are now stocks, no new regs required. Just an internal policy change.

·
Gunco Junkie
555 Posts
No need to worry, Plugs and the Ho are going to “Buy back” all your weapons in 2021. Problem solved!

·
3/6 Infantry
4,765 Posts
At 200 a pop?, shit I work for a living!

·
aka: SDK1968
7,738 Posts
i thought this had been reversed again....

they were selling them all weekend as pistols with braces.

Reactions: Tommo

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Nothing has "officially" changed, a Congresscritter got a heads-up that ATF was deliberating internally about re-classifying them and sent them a stern letter and made a press release. AFIK no official action from ATF has ever been confirmed. Similar to the time ATF was going to declare a Picatinny rail made a shotgun "non-sporting" to eliminate a lot of the SAIGA and other "tacticool" shotguns as DDs. In an amazing turn of events Congress specifically denied them any funding to determine if a shotgun is sporting or not, so in theory at least nothing else will ever get the DD reclassification like the streetsweeper and USAS12 did.

·
Registered
163 Posts
MTDEW.....if you worked for me, you ask for a $200 bonus and I'd pay you so it wouldnt interfere with the Mt Dew budget. Nothing better than happy employees. You need a new employer and a raise. Just feed the dog 1/4 of a cup less and it will pay for itself in 180 days.....kidding.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts