Gunco Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a call from my son. He claims he is out and about and thought he would stop by AIM and needed directions. He claimed he was looking for some ammo deals.

I have a hunch he and my daughter are concocting some sort of Christmas surprise for good old Dad.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Yeah, you are fortunate.
My ex-wife sees to it I do not get anything from my daughter for Christmas or any other time. I don't even get thank-you's for the gifts I send. Not even a card.
Oh, well, she will be 18 in june and will be out from under her mother's thumb, but the damage may be permanent.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Hey Custer, could you please ask them to pick me up a couple of............oh nevermind. You lucky dog! :)

Damn cammo, thats a cryin shame that your ex has done that to your daughter. You keep up the cards and such, hopefully she'll come to you soon.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cammobunker said:
Yeah, you are fortunate.
My ex-wife sees to it I do not get anything from my daughter for Christmas or any other time. I don't even get thank-you's for the gifts I send. Not even a card.
Oh, well, she will be 18 in june and will be out from under her mother's thumb, but the damage may be permanent.
Time is on your side. Stay the course. They grow up, get common sense and make their own decisions.

They usually turn out fine often because of AND despite their parents.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts