Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,782 Posts
NOVEMBER GIVEAWAY #031104 - Currently running!

Gunco.net (Sponsor) November 2004 Promotional Giveaway

1. PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Winners will be selected at random to receive prizes described in Section 3. Limit of 30 entries per registered forum users.

DONATIONS:
Donations of any amount for site upkeep, future additions/developments as well as regular giveaways are always appreciated. We again would like to extend our thanks to all those who have already donated as well as to all our members for continuing to contribute to Gunco.net in the many ways you do. Please note that donations will not increase your chance of winning any contest/giveaway here on Gunco.net.

HOW TO ENTER:
Entries will be accepted electronically only. Limit of 30 entries per registered forum members. Entries without valid forum user ids included will be voided. All entries may be submitted at one time or throughout the contest duration.

2. PROMOTION TIME PERIOD
This promotional offer begins on November 1, 2004 and runs through November 30, 2004. One (1) winning entry per prize offered will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received. Gunco.net and affiliates assume no responsibility for lost, corrupted, incomplete, inaccurate, late or misdirected entries.

3. PRIZES<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">The first prize winner will receive this Tapco AMD-65 kit (approximate retail value: $70).

More information on their kits may be viewed by visiting Tapco's website here (a new window will open).

</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">The second prize winner will receive two (2) brand new Tapco Flats (approximate retail value: $40) as seen in the photo. More information on this flat may be viewed by visiting Tapco's website here (a new window will open).</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">The third prize winner will receive one (1) brand new AK Laminated Grip (approximate retail value: $35) as seen in the photo. This stunning grip was graciously donated to Gunco.net by Z-recto; thank you Z-recto! </td></tr></tbody></table>
No cash or prize substitution, transfer or assignment by winner is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the prize or a portion of it becomes unavailable. No additional or other prizes are being awarded.

4. DRAWING
Within approximately one (1) week following the end of the promotion period described above, three winners will be randomly selected from the eligible entries submitted during the promotion period. Winners will be notified by email, to the address used to submit the entries. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.

5. ELIGIBILITY
The contest is open to residents of the United States (and territories) only.
Contest entrants must be 18 years of age or older. These offers are void where prohibited or restricted by federal, state or local laws. Employees of Gunco.net, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies and all of their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents and their families and employees, and those living in the same households are ineligible. By entering this contest, you agree to comply with these rules and agree that Gunco.net, their subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from your participation in this contest or from the acceptance, use, misuse, or inability to use or award the prizes.

6. WINNERS
The forum names of the winners will be announced upon the end of the contest.

7. CANCELLATION AND FURTHER INFORMATION
Gunco.net may cancel this contest at any time. If for any reason this online contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor may cancel or suspend the contest.

BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS GIVEAWAY, YOU AGREE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ARE SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS, THE GUNCO.NET SITE TERMS AND THE OFFICIAL GUNCO.NET CONTEST RULES.

THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Looking forward to it!

·
Premium Member
18,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everyone is given 30 entries and you aren't limited as to the number of times you enter per day. You can either submit them all at once, one per day or a few here and a few there as long as you submit them within the contest period.

Have fun and good luck!

G

·
We have a lot more planned for the future depeding on how things go. Gunco is striving to be the most user friendly firearms forum on the internet.

With the help of our wonderful members and their knowledge we will achieve our goals.

Thanks to all the members who participate in our contest!

Gunco Promotions

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Guys, I know I'm thick sometimes so help an old man out, how do I enter? I've read the post above but still don't understand. Thanks in advance! Gunco is my home!!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Grendeljaeger said:
Guys, I know I'm thick sometimes so help an old man out, how do I enter? I've read the post above but still don't understand. Thanks in advance! Gunco is my home!!
Click on the link in the post that looks like this:

CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM.

It's at the bottom of the contest information.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
There's a hot link and the bottom of the post, click on it. I know it took me few minutes to figure that out too, lol. I'm Polish remember ;)

G

·
BTW:

Don't be shy about entering the contest even if you're not interested in the parts.

Sell them on our classifieds section www.gunco.net/depot for the money and get yourself what you might be wanting.

Whatever you do with your winnings is up to you!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Entered contest and made a donation. Ive never donated to the other gunboards, but here I had no second thoughts. Your a great group of guys.

·
Registered
97 Posts
what difference does it make if the 30 entries are all at once or spread out over the month? p.s. thanks, great board!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I do not want to sound negitive but what is going to happen to ALL my personal info?? why not just my user name??? sorry but I have to ask before I put it all in. I do not want 57 emails every day again selling me every sort of junk.
No I do not want more insurance.
no I do not want to buy property in cancoon.
no I do not want fake software.
no I do not want a date with a ho.
no I do not need a bigger,,, well you know..

HAHA .... HOIY

G

·
HB,

No one here will sell or send your info anywhere. Only Gunco will have it and no one from outside can see the info at all.

Other than that, all we can offer other than that is our word.

Put in a fake address if you are worried, but you have to put in your e-maill addy to verify who you are on the board at least.

G

·
Just a heads up for everyone, we have 249 entries as of 9 PM on 10-02-04. That's in 2 days time and we still have 28 days to go.

Thanks to everyone who has entered and don't be shy now!

·
Registered
273 Posts
why not one entry per member seems like youd use up less bandwidth and resources that way ?

·
Registered
273 Posts
oh yea that said here goes my 250th entry LOL jK

G

·
Kail,

The software has a random pick at the end and more entries are supposed to make a users chance of winning higher.

And, you know some people like more chances.

Gunco Promotions

1 - 20 of 43 Posts