Gunco Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3/6 Infantry
4,766 Posts
I know what you mean. My middle son wanted one when he was a teenager. Sadly I just couldn't afford one, altho wally world had one that wasn't too bad, but I didn't know how well it would shoot or hold up. Forget what brand it was, but it was some kinda import.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The bottom of the barrel o/u starts at $700 it climb steeply from there. I had a few guys tell me on a shotgun forum they are pricey because they are made to shoot millions od rounds. Not sure I buy that line or not

·
gunco irregular
3,431 Posts
My wife worked at Bass Pro when we first got married. One day after the Browning rep was there she came home and said she wanted to buy a Citori. Looking back I should of let her cause it would be mine, but like an idiot I asked her if she'd ever shot a shotgun. A few rounds out of an 1100 and she decided it wasn't for her.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Citori is a nice gun. I had a chance many years ago to grab one and didn't think they were too cool. Hell I live in the.middle of sporting clay mecca and still never got one. For some odd reason I want to start shooting trap and sporting clay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts