Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Gonna be 18 here, thank God. Kill some of these freakin bugs.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Wife going out shopping with our daughter.

Think I'll build a fire. Have a beer. Fire up the Foreman grill. Watch the Hitler Channel.

Peace.

·
Registered
968 Posts
It's about 13 with the wind chill here. Tomorrow it's supposed to be spring-like.....in the 40's! Won't be needed my jacket tomorrow! :D

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Yep, I'm getting what's know as the "lake effect" right now. Snow blowing in a South Easterly direction off of Lake Michigan. Big purty flakes of white. :D

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Like I said many times, the only place "worth being" is Key West, Florida. Next place to Heaven. O Lord, if I'm good, please get me there. Jack

·
Registered
968 Posts
Pogo, forgive me for saying this, but I'm sure glad it's blowing East and not West! :D Lake effect snow sucks because it can accumulate very fast. I'm expecting it soon. But at least I'll be able to go snowmobiling then! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Blue sky / 75 degrees / light breeze coming in off the ocean. Life in Sandy Eggo can be brutal.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Sandy said:
It's about 13 with the wind chill here. Tomorrow it's supposed to be spring-like.....in the 40's! Won't be needed my jacket tomorrow! :D

40,,,,40 what? Degree's???? I don't go outta the house if it gets down to 40 degrees! :)

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Thanks to this post, I remembered to go put a heat lamp in the well house.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
aviator said:
Did you ever fix that heater wiring?
Yes Sir, I think everything is working for now.:) Gonna need that heat tonight.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Sunny today, though cool. I mowed the lawn, mostly leaves. Carolina is soooooooooooooo beautiful!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
weather right now is.........................35?FPartly Cloudy

Feels Like
29?F

:cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: I have my footy pajamas on :) I know I know.....they're soooooooo sexy......lmao

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
We have frost warnings in our part of Florida, don't know if we will get it, but it is sure cold now!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts