Besides them and rapid fire.
I only need 2.
Nobodys got them!!
Thanks,
Shadow

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
For "prefabbed" receivers, are OOW's considered to be probably the best? Just thinking of maybe buying a few myself but wasn't sure because I've never bought ones already made.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
OOW doesnt have any?? The F'ers told me they did when I ordered last week.. Maybe that is why I havent seen them yet.. If they play shit like joeken, I wll boot them too..

Can't wait for Global's 1mm receiver..

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike,
They have the receivers in stock, But they failed to tell you that they are have'nt been treated and were looking at three weeks before shipment.
At least that's what one of the office staff said. Ohio rapid fire said they were do anyday, Then agian I called back to place the order and they have'nt even placed there order with O.O.W so it's going to be even longer with them. I may be gooing with "Global trades" bulgarian. Not sure yet.
HTP,
Shadow

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mike, have you called OOW. I'm sure they have them, they did last time I talked with them.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I called OOW today.. He said the 7.62 receivers were never out of stock.. Only tyhe 5.45, and they should be shipping this week after heat treat..

My receivers hould be here monday.. Crosses finger..

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I never said they were out of stock. Check the reply again begining with the following below.

Mike,
They have the receivers in stock, But they failed to tell you that they are have'nt been treated....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts