Gunco Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
The lower receiver looks to be a chunky simplified AR; it?s just what any of us would do to save time and work making all those exterior contour cuts on the AR lower. The mag well, mag release and bolt release are all the same as the AR. The upper is interesting and yes it reminds me of the FAL, but I think that?s because of the rear sight. All in all I?d rather have an FAL instead.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Nice but the price! I had one year's ago. Paid $525 for it! Still wish I had it!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cosmonaut said:
sweet! I've been wanting one of those ever since I saw Heat and Al Pacino had one :) Haven't seen one in person
Hey! Our grand prize winner for November! Glad to see ya! :D

Yeah, I'd really like to see one of those in my stash as well!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hmm... Izzy looking FAL but in 556. ORF makes good stuff from what EVERYONE says, but I just can't bring myself to buying a clone of any weapon. Why is that? Am I just a realist?

Anyway, it is so tempting to see what happens when these come out. Should one look for an original or just buy a clone? Decisions, decisions...

Oh, BTW, I'm new, but hello anyhow.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Hey sang,

Was that kit difficult to put together? I definetly want to stop buy and check that one out. We are not leaving until the 23rd of December and we will most likely stop on the way back from columbus. I think that is around New Years. I will PM you when it comes closer to that day.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Wow, that's cool. I think I'd like to have one of those. How much is this thing?.......(digs through thread on ARFcom).....Oh, here it is....what? TWO THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS!?!?! (Grips chest as eyes roll back in head; falls to floor. Twitches briefly.)
:death:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts