Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last week wsn't to awful bad....this weeks going to push it some. We are going to drop down to freezing the next 2 nights. I know I know for some here freezing is the daytime high but for we no heat people it's EVIL :D

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Suposed to be 18 here in the swamp tonight. I love it cause it kills BUGS.

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bug death is a huge bonus! But I'd like to know just how the heck they manage to show up the next week all hungried up?

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
-6 here right now, I figure it must take a special kind of stupid to live here! :D

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
i don't know how cold it is out, but i just went out to warm up my truck and about froze to death..

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Them real temp outside is 27 degrees, but it says it feels like 13 degrees. **whining and begging---Do I hafta go to work today :bawling: :cold: :help: :grumble: --good thing my truck seats have arse warmers in them......lol

·
Long Arm of the LAW
2,385 Posts
It's 8 degrees in Western/Central Va.this morning. I started the basement wood stove last night and the gas logs are on this morning.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
My thermometer froze up and bursted.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
3 of 4 of our heating units are not working.

The women are really yelping around here.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
They yelp every day even when the heat works. It is always too hot, too cold, too humid, too dry and none of them agree about it.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
I am not hybernating yet....only 51 here, but tonight will get really cold they say.

I don't know, I dont trust weather forcasters, they all lie.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Cold even here! By AZ standards, I don't have the heat on, trying to hibernate the critters, lol. I'm wearing a hat INSIDE the apt.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Custer said:
They yelp every day even when the heat works. It is always too hot, too cold, too humid, too dry and none of them agree about it.
I work in an office with 9 other women--and it's never comfortable for everyone at once.......

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I hear yelping over heaters not working alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the time!!!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I have an almost 1 mile walk in from where I park every morning.

Today I wore my snow pants as I do whenver it gets dangerously cold. I may look stupid, but I'm warm and I don't have to sit and sweat with long johns on all day.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
In the Northern Nevada desert, have been fogged-in with frozen fog 'til noon for the past couple of days, supposed to continue for another week. Usually only happens a day or two a year. If you can stand being chilled to the bone, it's really quite beautiful as everything becomes covered with pogonip (spiky frozen fog crystals).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts