Gunco Forums banner

OK prediction time...

3K views 56 replies 17 participants last post by  Custer 
#1 ·
Let's hear your predictions, be logical not partisan.

A large voter turnout signals change, I predict Kerry will win by a larger margin than is thought.:frown:

We can check back here tomorrow night or wednesday to see who was right.

I hope I am wrong.

BTW, my Mother who is 100 years old is voting for Kerry.

#3 ·
The Gallup poll had Bush leading by 1% ...

But ...

The predicted that 9 out of 10 undecided voters would vote for Kerry.

Yet, polls have shown undecided voters trending towards the President by 52% to 47%!

Bush leads most polls in "toss up States."

The one thing that worries me most is voter fraud. Polls don't reflect how dead people will vote, or illegal immigrants, or comic book characters. I expect they will trend heavily Democrat. Democrats have long resisted a Nation Voter ID card, and now their reasons are evident.

As for increased voter turnout, much of it is to fight a liberal overthrow of our government. How many conservatives do you know who are fired up about the Democrats' anti-gun stance, gay rights, or socialized medicine, not to mention opposition to Hanoi John, who would be Commander-in-Chief? Even with the increased registrations, Bush is polling ahead.

So, I predict Bush will win. Pray I'm right.

#4 ·
AClay47 said:
The one thing that worries me most is voter fraud. Polls don't reflect how dead people will vote, or illegal immigrants, or comic book characters. I expect they will trend heavily Democrat. Democrats have long resisted a Nation Voter ID card, and now their reasons are evident.
That's my fear also!! I just don't believe there is a large undecided vote left. Most are either voting for Bush or against him. The electoral college map at http://electoral-vote.com/ looks horrifying tonight!!
I say it's going to be close and we won't have results in several states for a day or two, and there may be several court challenges. I believe Bush pulls it off.

#5 ·
Yeah, kinda like when I was riding my motorcycle an saw a car run a red light in front of me. I thought oh shit this is going to hurt............I hate it when I'm right.

#7 ·
thing that kicks my ass about the electoral college is that Kalifornia has 55 votes thats a huge sway over the EV . so people who have no grip on how the rest of the country runs have a huge control over the rest of it . i say let California go there own way .

#8 ·
Now, you guys outside the South are starting to understand how an entire region of the country would want to secede and get away from the rest?

Let's not get off-topic about who was right in 1860, or why that War was fought. The point is only that so-called "red states" might want to dump Kalifornia, Ill 'N Noise, New York, and some others. They might want to dump us, too! That would be Jeffersonian Democracy where government was by consent, not by monopoly of force.

Please make sure your family and friends vote. The negative media intends to drive down the conservative vote. Don't let them beat you.

#9 ·
I live in a complete blue state. :( Kind of makes ya feel as if your vote really doesn't count. I do not like the ECV's either and how one person gets ALL of them. :mad:

However, I predict Bush will win by a very slim margin and after a good week of legal hassles. Today should be interesting!

#11 ·
I think we all share one feeling about the election - uneasiness.

#15 ·
Lupeloff said:
Fraud on which side?????????????
Lupe, I am appalled at the widespread and well funded voter fraud organized at the highest levels of the Democratic party and its allies.

Well beyond the somewhat traditional fraud committed by some local ward politician or even a boss like Mayor Dailey.

#16 ·
I think there is enough to go around.

(Oct. 13) -- Federal, state, and local officials are gathering information about allegations of voter registration fraud that were first raised Channel 8 Eyewitness News.

An employee of a private voter registration firm alleges that his bosses trashed registration forms filled out by Democratic voters because they only wanted to sign up Republican voters.

The allegations have set off a political firestorm stretching from Las Vegas to Washington D.C., and beyond.

As with everything else in this election year, it's now become a political football being tossed between the two parties, with charges and countercharges, but at its core, there still remains the matter of registration forms that were ripped up and tossed in the trash.

#17 ·
Lupeloff said:
I think there is enough to go around.

(Oct. 13) -- Federal, state, and local officials are gathering information about allegations of voter registration fraud that were first raised Channel 8 Eyewitness News.

An employee of a private voter registration firm alleges that his bosses trashed registration forms filled out by Democratic voters because they only wanted to sign up Republican voters.

The allegations have set off a political firestorm stretching from Las Vegas to Washington D.C., and beyond.

As with everything else in this election year, it's now become a political football being tossed between the two parties, with charges and countercharges, but at its core, there still remains the matter of registration forms that were ripped up and tossed in the trash.
All you have to do is read the ads in the paper, listen on TV and radio and see how the Dems and ally groups are handling it. We are loaded with shegnigans here because we are a swing state.

Is there some Republican fraud? Maybe but I doubt it is much at all. I have little doubt the Dems will allege the Republicans are doing the same thing. A red herring, just like Florida 4 years ago.

The hatred of Bush and conservatives is so strong that these people have lost their honor years ago.

#19 ·
Cephus said:
That has been setteled days ago where you been. In Chicago you can vote after your dead at least 3 or 4 times before somebody stops it, They go around get the names off the stones of the ones that died this year and vote for them no problem there.
Not only that, but they have vans that take the non-English speaking citizens to the polls, basically telling them who to vote for. I would assume that happens in other states, but I've known people who got paid good $$ to do this here in IL. These people that go to the homes of the non-english speaking people get about $20 an hour cash, tax free. If you want the job, all you have to do is know someone connected to the 'machine'. Pretty pathetic. Maybe I should join up and tell them to vote for Bush. :D

#21 ·
AClay47 said:
Now, you guys outside the South are starting to understand how an entire region of the country would want to secede and get away from the rest?

Let's not get off-topic about who was right in 1860, or why that War was fought. The point is only that so-called "red states" might want to dump Kalifornia, Ill 'N Noise, New York, and some others. They might want to dump us, too! That would be Jeffersonian Democracy where government was by consent, not by monopoly of force.

Please make sure your family and friends vote. The negative media intends to drive down the conservative vote. Don't let them beat you.
Good to see you here, I like your insight to issues. :thumbup1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.