Gunco Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this board through someone else and thought I'd share some humor. :D The thread can be found at :http://nancies.org/boards/showthread.php?threadid=1678276533

Here are some quotes that nearly made me fall out of my chair with laughter!

The fact is, an AK-47 is not the best gun to defend your home. I forget the exact reasons why, but I believe it does not have the short range accuracy or something like that. You would not use it to hunt, so the only other thing is to kill lots of people. It, and many like it, are not defensive weapons. Now do we really need those? I don't think so.

The original amendment was drafted back when most people hunted for food, so guns were necessary for survival, but is that really the case anymore?
Are AK47's necessary? I don't think so. Assault weapons should probably be banned. It seems like the only people that get them are criminals. They should only be made for the military/other security forces.
This one was particularly funny as his quote comes from the bbc! LOL

If you are going to be an ass you better be right. When the assault weapons ban expired it made the AK-47 legal to buy. Here is a link if you want to "educate yourself."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3644044.stm
Theoretically, I wonder why anyone would want a semi-automatic AK-47. They're not very accurate guns, and so when you take away their "spray lots of bullets very quickly" feature, they don't have any real purpose, do they?

If your bored and need a good laugh read through the thread. It always amazes me how people can open their mouths when they haven't the faintest clue as to what they are talking about. :sick:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I guess I am getting old but I can no longer find that level of ignorance amusing.

Stupidity will destroy the Republic long before any terrorist will.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
The fact is, an AK-47 is not the best gun to defend your home. I forget the exact reasons why, but I believe it does not have the short range accuracy or something like that. You would not use it to hunt, so the only other thing is to kill lots of people. It, and many like it, are not defensive weapons. Now do we really need those? I don't think so.
Read my signature line.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
The oard is called nancies.. And that is just what they are, a bunch of nancies.. I hope they all move to france and leave me the fuck alone..

·
Registered
625 Posts
Custer said:
I guess I am getting old but I can no longer find that level of ignorance amusing.

Stupidity will destroy the Republic long before any terrorist will.
Your right Custer, I just can?t stand anyone that ignorant and unable to see the world and its history in a real light. I?m getting older and I hope that the next time some European country asks us to pull their ass out of a war that we remind them of their fight to disarm both themselves and us. I?m getting to the point that I want somebody to attack Germany, France or England. Them we can tell them that they should have their citizens get their guns out first and start a holding action. Then we?ll go to the UN and see if we can get a coalition together, take a vote, run it by Kerry, see what all the South African countries say about it, take another vote in the UN, check the polls, etc, etc, etc. Then when they?re down crawling in the dirt we can remind them that gun ownership means freedom and that its just too bad they forgot that fact.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts