Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To whomever made the list:

While I appreciate someone thinking of me, I don't appreciate being put on a list labled "conspirators". I don't appreciate being thrust into the center of any arguement and this certainly applies. This has left a very bad taste in my mouth folks...

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Gr8Scott said:

While I appreciate someone thinking of me, I don't appreciate being put on a list labled "conspirators". I don't appreciate being thrust into the center of any arguement and this certainly applies. This has left a very bad taste in my mouth folks...
Well, I was on it, but did not generate it.

I think everyone is overreacting to this issue.

It is just the internet and some gunboards.

I look at Sang leaving gunsnet the same way I look at a co-worker who is unhappy with his job leaving and taking another position.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Gr8Scott said:

Well, I was on the list as well as my fellow staff here and some of my friends. There were people on the list that didn't even make sense like you.

I had never talked to you about this place and you had never been here as a member until now.

Don't feel too bad, at least you probably aren't getting e-mails of thinly veiled threats and phone hangups at night, are you? :)

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
I would also like to know, what is the list?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wasn't on any list either, but no matter. Found the place by reading a few threads at another related board, and just kinda invited myself in.

Glad I did. This place is looooooowwwwwww stress. I like. :)

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Gr8Scott said:

Yea, I really don't like being called a conspirator but what am I going to do about it. Yea, I don't want to be thrust into the center of any arguements either but I will only put up with that shit for so long and then move on to something else, in the grand scheme of things its very insignificant. Last it has NOTleft a bad taste mi my mouth. Gr8scott I ask you, why would you let something like that get you bothered. I suspect the drafter of the list intended it to mess with the people contained on the list. Simply put I did not work with me. I won't give him the pleasure. Please reconsider your position, remember, the guys that established this board did it for one reason, the wanted to have fun. Why do I believe that, look around, see any advertising, was anyone asked to "contribute" any thing other than some honest posts. I have not met face to face with any of the founders of this board, I am looking forward to that day, but one thing I can tell you, they want you to express yourself here, have fun, and develope lots of friends.

Finally, I paid money to be a member of the other board. They decided to remove me from participation because they were afraid that I through words would do something to rock their world. They could not have been further from the truth. I posted no negative posts, asked no one to subscribe here, and frankly after the way they treated me, I have lost any concern for them or the way the operate their business. I hope they continue to treat people like children, insult, and try to keep the lid on expression. The rest of the weapons boards will profit from those actions.

I have to tell you. if it was not for a Georgia Boy (even though he rides a :censored: :barf: BMW) and dare I say it a New England Patriot ( :scared: forgive me Art Rooney and the rest of the Steeler Nation) I would not be on any board.

Now, what about that rumor K-var is going to be getting Bulgie 74 kits. You better believe I'm going to scarf some up. :D Jack

·
Registered
5 Posts
ok where is this list, I'm pretty sure I have been named, but I would like to know for sure, that way I know who my board buddies really are. If someone could PM me the hit list I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
jimmyjoebob said:
ok where is this list, I'm pretty sure I have been named, but I would like to know for sure, that way I know who my board buddies really are. If someone could PM me the hit list I would appreciate it.
You were not named. I have seen the list.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
gaspipes said:
Who was named. Somebody name names damn it!

I did not see gaspipes on the list....

You are not a conspirator unless there is a new list out!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I think to name names will only make things worse, and extend the problem.
At first I realy wanted to know if my name was on this list too, HOWEVER NOW I realy do not care if it is or not. It is not important enough to me to worry about.
I certainly do understand the upset feelings some guys have, but hope they will be able to let it go. At this point WHO made this list is not the real issue, the real issue is how we let it affect us and the boards. This list has no more power than we give it, LET IT DIE and it will have no power. forget it and move on. Anyone could have expected hard feelings when a new board started,,, right,,, it also seems predictable that other crap may happen as a very few guys try to make trouble. that is just how some people are. I have to believe that thies people will get board with this in time, and things will smooth out if good members do not get sucked into the negitive trap.
I am only a member here but the last thing I want to read is negitive attack posts, never mind long attack threads. I know most of us feel the same way.
the thing I find trouble makers cant stand is a friendly responce, if they attack again after a friendly responce it showes their true motive to evryone, right.
As more members join we will ALL have to WORK to keep this sight a friendly place. That is easy to see comming :smile: . Again I have to beileve if we ALL make an effort to keep this a friendly place we will suckseed and the trouble will fade away.. LET IT DIE,, LET IT ALL DIE
To the guys that have allready said they are willing to forget the past and move on without hard feelings WE ALL RESPECT YOU that is what it will take and most likely a few times too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Custer said:
I did not see gaspipes on the list....

You are not a conspirator unless there is a new list out!

That's what I really wanted to know. I'm not even sure what this list is. Thanks Custer.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Byg said:
swingset what part of ohio ya in?? I am in the Dayton area..Oh yea how did you like all the snow??
I'm just northeast of Columbus. The snow sucked, btw. I was officially done with winter. Even got cocky and took the snow-plow off the quad. Shoulda known better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts