Gunco Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the AR lower mini-jig photo ad on the forum main page and thought I was looking at an especially high-quality AK or SKS receiver sight and was immediately wondering what the deal was on it when...

I realized it was a jig for working on AR lowers.

Bummer.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
I'd like to have the additonal equipment needed to complete some AR receivers, but I've got too many irons in the fire already.

Would be a fun project though.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Well, that is a lot better than what came up a long while back on the other board and what the logo over at arf.com looked like......

...but it does look like a peep sight for an AK...or more for a !936 MAS.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
N/A said:
Well, that is a lot better than what came up a long while back on the other board and what the logo over at arf.com looked like......
Oh, I wasn't complaining about it. I was just taken how much, without knowing its size, it looked like something entirely different from what it actually is.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Dzerzhinsky said:
Oh, I wasn't complaining about it. I was just taken how much, without knowing its size, it looked like something entirely different from what it actually is.
Oh, I know,...it just reminded me about the big fuss over arf.com's logo and what was seen in it...

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
N/A said:
Oh, I know,...it just reminded me about the big fuss over arf.com's logo and what was seen in it...
OK, I'm going to 'fess up to my ignorance. I rather doubt that there was much of a fuss over the map/building composite photo at http://www.arf.com/, so...

What's arf.com?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
If I were to start doing ar lowers I would purchase his CNC jig. It looks well built and he does everything through CAD. He has some nice projects started on pistols.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts