Gunco Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
Detroit, Michigan -
As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's obsession with slashing jobs, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in Birmingham, Michigan. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.

·
1,763 Posts
Of course The concept of outsourcing is easy enough, but why would there be an article posted somewhere that this Ford executive outsourced his family?

Is it simply a mockery of how The US's big companies have exploited the use of outsourcing?

I have seen people outsource themselves
And how could you outsource yourself?

I'm thinkin tho that at times I wouldn't mine using an outsource. :naughty:

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
kevin_m4 said:
Of course The concept of outsourcing is easy enough, but why would there be an article posted somewhere that this Ford executive outsourced his family?

Is it simply a mockery of how The US's big companies have exploited the use of outsourcing?

And how could you outsource yourself?

I'm thinkin tho that at times I wouldn't mine using an outsource. :naughty:
I have known executives who began the process to evaluate if their own department's function should be done in house or outside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts