Gunco Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all here plays PC online games? We should get together as many people as possible and hook up with RW voice and play!! Below are a list of great games:

Call of Duty
Americas Army
Ghost Recon
MOHAA

Im going to re-install Americas Army and try it with Polish Taipan if anyone else would like to hook up let us know!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
i'm in for call of duty..if you guys set up for a different game. let me know what it is so i can get it..

·
Registered
681 Posts
I used to play Quake 3 ALOT
Let me know what game you guys are into most, and I'll see if I can get it... I'd love to play!
Ghost Recon looks ultra cool!

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
I'm up for an America's Army Gunco squad. If you all download the Spetsgruppa Vympel mod for GR we can play with all the Kalashnikovs our hearts desire. Saiga 12K anyone? PKM? RPK74? Bizon? Buuuhahahahahah!

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
I love half life.
As soon as we get past Christmas, I'm going to order a new video card, so I can get half life 2.
The card I have now wont support it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
BF1942 with the Forgotten Hope mod is OK... plays a lot slower and less based on ping time than some I've tried.

Couldn't ever get A's A to work correctly for me :(

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will install americas army tonight and go through all the training again. I will be out of town until January 3rd. Another year gone bye! Where does time go? Seemd like the new year comes in half the time now that I hit 30! Ihate to see the 40's! Maybe we can try it tonight PT.

·
Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
These were among my favorites, starting chronologically...

Doom
Doom II
Heretic
Hexen
Quake
Quake II
Quake III
Unreal Tournament
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
MOHAA
Half-Life
Call of Duty
Battlefield 1942
Halo

·
Registered
413 Posts
7.62 I just downloaded HL2 and to my surprise my older GeForce 2 MX400 64mb card played it ok. There was some stuttering in places and I had to turn the detail down but for the most part it runs ok. One of the things that people have been saying about this game is that older systems can run it. I'm building a new system so I am waiting to finish that before I continue playing the game. I want the full effect of the game. HL2 is simply amazing. Don't wait too long to try it. Now if DoD Source will come out soon I will be happy.

Oh BTW I'm in for a little online battle........ Hmmmmm wonder if Brand X would be up for a challenge?

Just LMK what game and I'm in.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just purchased the expansion pack for Call Of Duty(united offensive). Very cool graphics. I played a little bit tonight and had to turn down a few graphics controls but ran awesome. I have a Ti-500 video card which could be updated soon. I think I'd rather build another AK kit before spending more money on finishing my P4. I have the case and power supply so far.LOL

Let me know who would be interested in playing some Call of Duty with voice.(roger wilco)

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
you guys better hurry up and get online..i've been getting my ass kicked all day..

·
Registered
736 Posts
I play SOF II sometimes.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Finally played online with Aremica's Army right before work tonight. It was pretty cool. I need to get the buttons down. I'm 3/4 through medic training and already through Airbourne school. I've also done 1/2 of the SF training, E&E next.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts