Gunco Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I read a post someware "hint hint" and the guy said that the horn info was put on with and electric pen over other information. also posts over their that push the question get it gets removed. you figure it out..

·
Registered
704 Posts
I had two of my posts removed.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Interesting..........many negative comments on the "Horn" receiver post @Gunsnet ,including a warning from me that you better be careful what you say or they will banish you , oddly the negative stuff is still there including my JoeKen backwards smack (perhaps they were not quick enough to pick up on my true sentiment ??).

Is JoeKen on the outs ?

Last time I dissed JoeKen , by stating that their information was incorrect they banished me from their forum , oddly I'm allowed again , who knows.

I WOULDN'T BUY ANYTHING FROM JOEKEN.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Contrary to common sense and good business practices , they seem to back (to the hilt) the sponsers that drag them down , and purge good sponsers such as K-var.

BTW , if 'Horn' is 'manufacturing' receivers and marking them with a etching pen I am POSITIVE that the ATF would be interested in setting them straight , as far as requirements for marking receivers.

Markings that can be simply buffed off DO NOT CUT IT.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
There is some pics posted at this thread http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?t=215237 and the person says it is a horn receiver. Looks like a bent tapco flat (and I am not bashing tapco flats just the workmanship of the receiver). Here are the pics posted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone stupid enough to trust, or buy from, JoeKen deserves exactly what he gets.

·
Nationalistic Infidel.
698 Posts
scubadvr said:
Is JoeKen a government agency? Maybe like the post office, or HUD.
Scubadver,

I met these guys once, while on a road trip, at there newly opened shop/biker garage in Winslow about three years ago. I can honestly tell you at that time Joe and ken looked and acted like a bunch of meth using Dirty Dozen biker wannabe's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts